AvP Clan On PS3

Wolven Hunter

Unblooded
Hit me up the Network everyone. My PSN ID is Wolven_Hunter . I'd love to have any of you. I always hunt as the Predator, and I need fellow Hunters. In the friend's request, please tell me that your a member of The Lair, and your username so we can keep in contact.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Wolven Hunter said:
Hit me up the Network everyone. My PSN ID is Wolven_Hunter . I'd love to have any of you. I always hunt as the Predator, and I need fellow Hunters. In the friend's request, please tell me that your a member of The Lair, and your username so we can keep in contact.
I will be able to add you hopefully this weekend.

Pedro T Pred

Unblooded
the-pulverizer if anyone wants to add me :) i dont play that often as it takes forever to get into a game but i suppose if i know more folks that play it it shouldnt be too bad lol

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Pedro_T_Pred said:
the-pulverizer if anyone wants to add me :) i dont play that often as it takes forever to get into a game but i suppose if i know more folks that play it it shouldnt be too bad lol
Yeah it is a lot faster by doing a friendly game then a ranked one.

MKx1988

Unblooded
Hey guys if any of you all love aliens or avp and have a ps3 add me MKx1988 we can play or even chat avp so let me know if any of you are Interested I have both avp and aliens colonial marines

wonko

Hunter
Spats said:
Buffalodropkick is mine. Miss playing AVP.
Imma add you once I get a chance to get on the PS3 buddy.  I've never played iy online but am up for trying it!

Brian

P.S.  Forgot to add, I'm Berherpman

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
I just got my PS3 back out and ready to play some more as well. I was playing it last night to get my skills back up to par to where they use to be.

XilianX2010

Blooded
Guan-thwei said:
I just got my PS3 back out and ready to play some more as well. I was playing it last night to get my skills back up to par to where they use to be.
Have you added me yet? I don't remember if I sent a message or not.

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
XilianX2010 said:
Have you added me yet? I don't remember if I sent a message or not.
No my internet connection has not been established yet. You will know when you get my friend request I will simply state that I'm from the Lair.