AVP:REQUIEM RE-CREATING WOLF PREDATOR

Discussion in 'Predator Costumes' started by Vebo1, Oct 23, 2017.

1. deepseadiver96

deepseadiver96 Unblooded

Glad you are liking yours! I love my CR-10s, even if a warped print bed left me unable to make stuff for a month. When things are just right, the print quality is amazing.

Vebo1 likes this.
  2. Vebo1

Vebo1 Hunter

Sorry to hear that . Mines had issues leveling the nozzle damaging print bed . While not castrophic is a pain in the butt. Bed adhesion is not great. Maybe wilh some upgrades it will be great . I plan to purchase a server enclosure to cover my cr-10 pro to attempt to print ABS.to keep the heat in.

3. Vebo1

Vebo1 Hunter

deepseadiver96 do you have issues with layer shifting on you cr-10s? Maybe I need to use more infill because, I 'm having that problem on all my prints over 2 inches.

4. deepseadiver96

deepseadiver96 Unblooded

I have had that issue. I have yet to fix it in it's entirety, but have made it happen far less frequently. I've messed with most everything, screw tightness, infill, layer height. I wish I knew what in particular fixed it. If I figure out more I'll let you know.

5. Vebo1

Vebo1 Hunter

Thanks. I am currently in talks with a rep from Creality . They will print the same file. I have been using their slicer i’m assuming Cura and if it works they will send me their machine settings and the GCode. I will let you know what info they provide.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Red2 and Shogun like this.