Avp Screenshots *174 Large Pics* Pics Back (Kinda)

Discussion in 'General Predator Discussion' started by RedBaron, Mar 3, 2010.

1. tusky

tusky Hunter

Great quality pics
    Shame about that bloody Scar!
    Thanks for sharing :lol:

2. RedBaron

RedBaron Unblooded

Thanks guys, @predatorhunter34 I used AVS Media Player to take the screenshots. I usually use Cyberlink PowerDvD but it didn't recognize the video format so this was the first time trying out the avs and I think it worked out quite well.

3. munson

munson Hunter

I like the concept of the movie. Staging that the predators helped early man build pyramids, etc. . .The costumes are a bit bulky, but there are 11 known clans. They could all be of different clans too.

Just a thought.

4. DarkFlamePredator

DarkFlamePredator Unblooded

6. cayman shen

cayman shen Blooded

Thanks for doing this--I never noticed that all the Preds, all throughout thousands of years, wore the exact same armor...sigh. Pretty cheap.

But the real shock is Scar's mask. His mouth is just one uniform pink, like a Barbie Corvette or something. It looks like it was done with Wal Mart craft paint. Awful.

7. floeter2010

floeter2010 Unblooded

scar looks like that scared puppy in a window begging for someone to help him, or buy him, and teach him to do more then, look obese and be a pansy....

how could they butcher a design so much?
    Hollywood is amazingly dumb sometimes

predator_1.jpg

case and point

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  8. JehdinThwei

JehdinThwei Hunter

EDIT : DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES.

So are some forum members. :D

9. Skullsplitter

Skullsplitter Elite Hunter

Flip it 180...

10. jasp

jasp Blooded

in the last 2 photos of scar in this he seems to have plucked all his eye brow quils,at one point there go near the centre of his brow then there gone...image is everything when on his first date with the queen xenomoph :(

11. floeter2010

floeter2010 Unblooded

The original pred pic was a shot at hollywoods directions sometimes, Im aware that isnt the scar...lol
    Sorry If i didnt make that clear enough.

12. TropicsPredator

TropicsPredator Unblooded

Lol Hey don't be scar hating to much guys I Love scar based my suit on scar lol, I don't like the face either, But I do like the body builder preds maybe they can rival well with the new preds or something.

I love the armor, agreed about the no armor change in the years they should have made the older ones with p-1 style or something, but however it is like ritual maybe that was armor of there ancestors or something.

Regardless I like AVP better then AVP R

AVP could have done allot more with the movie, I would love to see a 3rd and final AVP that would really pick up what all of the series (except the first) is missing.

Just feel like more can be done that isn't there.

13. ofak

ofak Blooded

Thank you for putting these pictures up, they are great for reference. Wow you guys are right about some of the terrible effects on the masks. And the thumb? Oh my god really?

14. Dracon

Dracon Blooded

any more images of Lance Henriksen & Scar? Need reference for sketch.
    Thanks

15. made007

made007 Elite Hunter

i think nobody beats P1 roar

16. kroenen77

kroenen77 Blooded

Pics are not working. :(

17. GTAtomten

GTAtomten Unblooded

I have a theory on why their suits of armor are the exact same. They went to earth solely to hunt aliens, as told in the movie. It's a maturity test.
    So their suits are made specifically for alien killing. You know, maybe special forging techniques to make the pieces more resistant to the acid blood and such.
    Also explains why the wristblades are so freakishly long, it's best not to come too close to those aliens.
    On the other hand, in the movie the armor pieces and the blades melt away like ice cream in the summer when exposed to alien blood, so it doesn't quite hold up....
    Oh, and the pictures aren't working anymore

18. berserk wolf

berserk wolf Hunter

Geez. What happened to the pics?

19. Double H

Double H Elite Hunter

20. Paytertot

Paytertot Unblooded

Very nice Hunter! Thanks for the find.

21. cykninja

cykninja Unblooded

Awww no more pics