AVP Spear finished

T

The Mortal Immortal

It is a nice looking spear. I did see it on the other post you made.

S

Shadow predator

Nice! Might I suggest you do apply at least some wear and tear, or just age it a bit? It really would help the design and the weight to it.

K

kithunter

now that's impressive. nice job on the spear, perfect scale on it

Welcome to the board

AM

P

ptgreek

Now, that is COOL!

good job on the telescoping....how does it extend?

R

recoil1701

Right now it just telescopes i'm working on a spring loaded mechanism...

jesus

S

Savage Yautja

Please keep us posted. Sounds like you're unlocking one of the mysteries of the Predator if you can devise a working telescoping spear that extends and retracts. If it works as cool as the movie made it look you'll definitely be popular and busy.

M

Maverick118

Indeed, I thought about doing much the same a while ago, but had so much on I nver got around to it. I did think of using a large flange on the cenral core piece that when pushed up would catch the other segments as it went until it reached full extension
Anyway Love the detail on the piece you've done very accurate by far the most accurate I've seen anyway with the bonus of it extended all the way too. Now just dirty that bad bot up

C

carlart

Nice job.
Boy, there's some real talent signing on the board lately. If and when it does become spring loaded, your spear will be more functional than the original. The AVP spear's opening and closing was done via CG.
carlart

S

SeaHunterr

Very nice work on the spear! The best I've seen yet, ...excellent prop.

A

alpha pred

I saw your elder first....this is very nice also!! Great work man!!

T

The Big Gunns

All it needs is an alien head shishkabobbed on the end... nice looking spear.
I agree with the others it looks a little too clean.

~Mel

ronin

Hunter
i agree...you need to make more.that looks great man!
hopefully there will be more to come when the movie comes out.
thats another masterpiece from the lair members!Keepem' comin'!

Sinister

Hunter
That is an excellent job on the spear. Very tidy indeed. like others have said, a bit of weathering would make it stand out all the more.