AvP suit

S

SeaHunterr

That is an awesome suit! Hope mine comes out like that....I have that painted and also that unpainted mask by the way if anyone is interested, I'll be using a different one for my suit I think, with a celtic bio.

D

drgnfyre4

That looks great and it is nice to see someone take a LOT of pics for a change! When I get my suit done I am gonna take so many pics I could make a flip book. Great job!

T

The Mortal Immortal

Rock on man thats one sweet looking suit. I've seen alot of AVP suit, but yours takes the cake todate. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

P

PredatoRob

I agree with what everyones said so far. That is a great looking suit!! Thanks for taking soo many pictures of it too. We get to see it's versatility that way; with all the poses and the different levels of light. Very nice suit indeed!!

T

The Mortal Immortal

You really did a good job making the chest armor out of foam.
IMG_7800.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7794.jpg

S

Shataan

THE best AVP I have seen to date. Awesome. Well done. Love the paint too! Is that pmanders lower armor? Damn. I might have to attempt this as well. Sweet armor dude. How much a the armor is foam? Just the jacket?

P

predmaniac

Stunning piece of work there sir, something to be really proud of. The foam is a great idea, lightweight and flexible. Ive been experimenting with it myself on a much smaller scale but kudos on your endevours. Its got to be one of the best self build AVP I've seen.
P.S. what is the product name for the foam and can you post a source for it, thanks in advance.

N

NibsFlibble

Oh, yeah! Someone who has decent pictures (and lots of them)! Great shots and fantastic costume!

A

alphatech686

Very nice suit. The pics are great. I can't find one flaw. Ok don't get angry but if I had to be extremely critical I would say the armor could be weathered more. Other than that, Flawless.

K

kithunter

Beautiful work....great shots hope you've inspired others to get suited up and get better shots of their work,

suit thread bound...i just need to find the right shot, their all so good

K

King Jamie

Scott, that suit kicks a s s man! Nice technique, thanks for sharing!

B

ButtZilla

What can I say Scott, it's very cool and accurate!!

Scar is in the city!! Rooooar!!

F

falken1o8

Thank you all for the great comments.
Sadly I have to say that this suit is not mine.
It has a new home with someone else.
I just felt it was neccessary to have the photos taken while the opportunity was there.
As well if your unsure of the creator of this suit, he can speak up if he wishes.
Again
I hope you enjoy the pics.
Scott

K

kithunter

Damn and i put it in the suit thread already... don't i feel like the *******

A

asy0uw1sh

I thought Pete cast the upper chest and shoulder armor in latex? The unfinished foam looks good, but is that what the armor i your original shots is composed of, or where those shots of different armor?

-Alan

C

Chancelor22

Yaut'ja in the Big City! I totally love it! Especially the one of him and the kid. So cute. I sooo want to finish my suit and go out on the town! Thanks for sharing.