AVP2 Weapons Wish List

K

kithunter

ok now that we know the film is almost done, i just wanted to throw around some ideas or hear some ideas for the new weapons you either want to see or think they will have

since they are hunters i figured some nice bear trap type of weps would be cool to see.
20060402-beartrap.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

I would like to see some kind of a laser system and glove weapon.

Y

yautja clone

This was posted in chat the other night. I believe its some type of dart weapon. Looks pretty cool.

the-predators-arsenal-2004081306293.jpg

M

Master Hobbs

hehe, the jokes on you ron, thats the dartgun from the game

T

The Xcalibor

eh, the gun looks too bulky. Everything on the pred looks better streamlined. I would like to see some sort of deception system. a trap if you will. I think that a bear trap would be kinda cool. Need to find a way to make one that wouldn't melt when the trap tripped through the alien. I would like for the preds to go back to a throwing disc, not a shuriken. i'm with scott in that i would like to see some more wrist weapons. Maybe even like a holigram system. That would be pretty cool.

KEITH

I

Ice1010

I think they had some type of water gun a Target awhile back that looked almost like that.

K

kithunter

come let's think outside the box......

hunter's booby traps.......hunter's.....hmmmmm

like this
trap.gif

P

pirkleations

I think that a nice, holograpic trap that diverts prey into a REAL trap would be very, very cool. And very, very sneaky!!

It could only be used once, though, due to the power consumption per holographic unit.

~DangerDavey

I

Ice1010

You know, I think they should have some type of ball, some thing like the training ball used in Star Wars.

But this one can camo it self and float around to find it's pray and then once found, boom hundreds of nails bring down the victim.

He will never see whats coming.....

F

Fakenrite

You know what would rock? These ridiculously long arm sword blade thingies... like what they had in P1 and P2, but like 4 feet long and have like 3 coming out of each guntlet... LOL could you imagine how stu...

wait a second...

T

tommynator1024

From IESB.net and IGN FilmForce: "The formula to the Alien-Predator crossover sequel is simple: more guts, more gore, more violence. The producers appear to be narrowing their audience focus as they hope to make "Alien vs. Predator 2" a profitable venture.

"I think the approach this time is going to be very hardcore," an enthusiastic Tom Rothman, chairman of 20th Century Fox, told the IESB.net website. "Very R rated. We believe that, this pass on AVP with these filmmakers [the Strause brothers] is going to be a lot closer to the hardcore experience."

Yiihaaaaa! Sounds good...so far.

I guess I'd like to see more spear action. AVP wasn't really giving us much there, and I always liked the fighting scenes in the slaughterhouse in P2.

C

CyberPred

How about a snare that uses Dog Shit as bait.

Seems like no matter what I do I seem to step in Dog Shit.

Cary

S

Shataan

I fail to see why they are focussing to force a hard core experience? It SHOULD be a hard core experience. AVP SHOULD have been hard core. It just makes sense.

They could have a cool run of sequels, but the hard core flavor should have been set from movie 1. Now they gotta try hard as hell to play catch up. Hope they succeed.

As well, I hope there is some cooler than thou doable props/weaps in AVP 2. I am definately interested in seeing if I can lend my hand to some AVP 2 project goodness. ;0)