B I G Thanks To You Guys ,...

Philby

Blooded
I don't see enough thank you notes to the people that help along the way ,....you all have been really helpful ,...
but wanted to publically thank the ones who had the most input,...feedback or advice,...

here goes,...

ptgreek ( George )
lee hurley
darth pinhead ( brad )
guan thwei
MADE007
branden brown
john quick
clay
Andrew marzan
steve wang
Reyals
nicci
munson
ICE
M Samson
( scott marshall kinda )
the old mander lol
Vincent

and everyone locally that gives the dreaded " hey man ever hear of faceoff ?? "
and all those inbetween that have helped me out tremendously ,...
good to have a big family of people that are just as obsessed with the pred,...
hopefully a lot more " getting along" goes on this year ...
not the opposite,..

we're all here for the same reasons ,....keep it in mind,...

thanks again ,...much love to all you fanatics,...
you got me into an expensive little hobby here,...
but well worth the headaches and time so far ,...

end result is what matters,....

Philby
HIGH CALIBER TATTOO
indpls, IN
317-244-9648

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Awesome :)

This places breeds helpfulness in the majority of cases, we all learn and bounce ideas off each other, see projects and discuss ideas that push us to aim higher than most would believe.

sure we fall out from time to time, but being such a small community allows us to be honest with each other, argue, move on and continue building both friendships and suits.

I am extremely pleased to be part of this place and it has given me far far more than i can ever repay. 

sometimes we take a break , but we always find our way back here...............home.

Predlethe

Blooded
I don't really think this is necessary as a topic. Anyone here, or any members that have done even the smallest bit of research on the site know the majority of those guys are legends and top class creators.
There's no real need to name & praise in my opinion. 

wonko

Hunter
Great topic Phil. Sadly, you're gonna have haters anywhere you go. 2 things spring to mind here...

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", and "It's better to be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

The last quote was only a thought because I don't have anything nice to say concerning that comment.

Luckily, the lair has more helpful, friendly members than not, and I would also like to throw my thanks in there to all the elders who have been so helpful along the way if you don't mind!

Brian

Philby

Blooded
by all means brian ,....that's what its for ,...as not to take up too much space for the bitchy ,....
I think think its relevant to give thanks where its needed,....some don't get thanks enough ,...
and I imagine most of the people I listed probably get used to an extent,....a lot of " how do oi do this ? " in there,...
and no thanks afterward or anything,.....

figure the least we can do is boost morale and show appreciation ,....but yes,..sadly there will always be those who say  some negative ****,..
who cares.....no dandruff off my head replying to dumb posts ,...
those who care ,...care..

much thanks to you too brian ,...you do a lot to help others too buddy

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Positive feedback is always appreciated I think a topic like this shows us that no natter how much of a role we played at the very end it was the information being given or received that creates an amazing result that everyone involved can enjoy  :D
Thanks Philby. (y)

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Don't have anything nice to say? Then don't say anything at all.
Predlethe said:
I don't really think this is necessary as a topic. Anyone here, or any members that have done even the smallest bit of research on the site know the majority of those guys are legends and top class creators.
There's no real need to name & praise in my opinion. 

Philby

Blooded
much respect to you too gene ,...I really haven't asked you anything but your help has helped endless amounts of people too ,...
im sure i'll be hitting you up about a thing or two ,..lol ,...bare with me

Ice

Hunter
HAHA! not a problem man! Needs help I can always be reached. I'm not around here much anymore but I will make a good return soon...

Philby

Blooded
ice your paint up pics show whats possible,....you're another valuable asset to anyone afraid to try to paint a bio ,...among other things,...
much talent ,.....love your work also ,...badass buddy

pdisc

Elite Hunter
Well said Philby....been a great place to get tips and ideas from the beginning and it starts with the great people that are still around this place