bambooie Dreads

• Thread starter blk n blu dream
  • Start date
B

blk n blu dream

I can't really tell from the pics on his auctions, but what do you guys think about the ebay seller bambooie's dreads? Anyone have them? How are the seams? Do you recommend any other dreads out there? Feel free to PM if desired.

Thanks!

S

Shataan

I had heard early on that Bambooies were the best. Then I saw them on SeaHunterrs mask, and by golly they look amazing. I am definately gonna get some for my Hammernuts mask.

S

seknewb

These are awesome. The best I've seen by far. They're soft, lightweight, fold naturally with VERY minimal wrinkling, and the seams are VERY clean for a foam pour. Highly Recommended

A

alphatech686

Hey took a close look at those too. They look incredible.

M

MoviesColin

Haha. You look like Danny Carey.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MoviesColin

Lol...

Back to subject, I hear bamboozle's is the shizit.

S

streetjudge79

I just bought a set ! They will be going on that Killer mask that Mel painted up.

T

The Big Gunns

I'll let you guys know how they are when they get for installation on Steves P1. I've heard nothing but great reviews about them from everyone.

~Mel

B

blk n blu dream

I just got my set in, and they are great, very smooth and the seams are very subdued.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I like monster room's dreads. Yes they have a seam, but so did the ones in the movie. AVP were the only predator dread with no seams.

D

darkenism

wouldnt it be great if you could get a huge block of the black bake and bend sculpey to make some predlocks?

T

The Big Gunns

Bambooie dreads.. a beautiful thing! I just installed these.
~Mel
Dreads1.jpg

P

PredatoRob

The dredlocks sure complete the head piece. I dunno, and maybe it's just me, but the dreds look too perfect. I think it's just because Im so used to seeing the dredlocks full of imperfections; which I thought brought a level of realism. I'm by no means knocking the smooth dredlocks at all, I think just think it's weird to see them all nice 'n smoooth. Bambooies dredlocks look to be the way of the future.

Is he a member of the board? Just out of curiousity.

B

blk n blu dream

I think it makes a difference when you put dread rings on them though.

K

kithunter

those are really sweet mel, i was thinking of getting a set as well. As far as him being a member...not sure. maybe he lurks

AM

I

inkdoctor

i have several sets from him and one of his resin bead kits. there the best dreads ive seen so far. and hes a great guy to deal with both on ebay and off.