Be careful making ducttape dummy

Silverado

Blooded
That is weird. Duct tape has probably been used for more things than anything else on this earth.
Before you wrap your entire body in duct tape Of course you should be sure you have someone with you to cut you out of the tape and especialy when you cover your air holes. Now where did I put those scissors.??

DJHicks

Blooded
grab ya its story time kids........

i used to work at a factory a few years and used alot of shrink wrapping (plastic wrap) to wrap up pallets of boxes etc

so to start the dummy i got my gf to wrap me in the plastic wrap..

the wrap being of industrial size has a hard plastic tube down the centre which protudes out about a cm each side.... and the whole thing weighs around 2kg so what around 4.5lbs

as she pulled the wrapping over my arm under tension she let go of the wrapping which then sprung back and down and the plastic tube then gashed the side of my head directly on the temple....

i went a bit blurry eyed etc but soldiered on lol

..... a few days later i went to the docs as my head and neck hurt etc, he explained where i was wrapped up my natural reaction would have been to pull away from the impact and being wrapped up ment my neck took the full strain therefore pulling muscles and seems ive trapped nerves and blood vessels. He gave me some pain killers that were suppose to be the equivilent of 8 doses of asprin/paracetamol so like 1 = 18 normal tablets lol the 1st dose i took made me feel sick n then knocked me out... lol

since the incident my neck and sholders are stiff, my sholders are really tight and ache all the time. My fingers become tingly at times and very pale and blotchy... i find i get cold easily too whereas before i always have my window open n sit in boxers... even during winter... im never cold but recent felt it alot even typing now my feet are frozen but my upper half is red hot... my let hand always feels kinda numb - ( u know the feeling u get wen sensations coming back after being numb all tingley) so obviously some sort of circulatory issues

so i need to got docs again have my sholders and neck looked at...

i no it sounds extreme but its all true... seems mad... my diet used to be of a high and i mean massive sugar intake.. ( say 2 or 3 litre od dr pepper a day since i was 16 so nearly 9 yrs of it) and recon that this along with the bad diet has brought on a possible diabeties... noticing the signs alot more recently.. thirsty, lathargic, bad circulation...

i dnt like going to the docs always think im wasting there time as they never seem to give a ****! (there all failed surgeons anyways thats y there so bitter!!) but i think ive let things build up too much n now all coming at once lol just need a good checking out i think!

... tired now ive typed all that sorry for rambling on haha!

b0nd

Hunter
i know what u mean about doctors, they are seriously **** and most have no idea what they are on about - not around here anyway! they always seem to want you to take your clothes off aswell even if you have just an earache haha

i know what u mean about doctors, they are seriously **** and most have no idea what they are on about - not around here anyway! they always seem to want you to take your clothes off aswell even if you have just an earache haha
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice......wheres yr doctor and is it a she? my ears killing me.

deck star

Blooded
I saw a tv show where they talked about a young boy who had died this way and his sister explained that it was like a compulsion with him and he had always been fascinated with tape and wrapping himself in it. different strokes ay, I prefer rubber.
btw have any of you guys seen 'bad boy bubby' ?