Best antivirus software available!

Savage

Hunter
NOD32
Heard about this anti virus program today so I downloaded a 30 day trial version. So far so good. This program is finding Adware, damaged files and errors I never found with other programs including AVG, Ad Aware, Norton, Spybot Search & Destroy, Win Patrol, Windows Defender, Spybot, Spysweeper, Registry Mechanic and Kasperspy. If this works as well as it appears to I may dump all the other programs entirely. It's still running a complete sweep of all fimes on the PC ,all 370 Gb's!
I 've heard nothing but good things about it's performance and reliability. It does more than Norton without hogging system resources to do it and it does it faster. It locates files that integrate or hide in Windows system files where Norton or other programs might miss them or be unable to remove them. Hackers have learned how to comprimise Norton and MacAfee since they've been around so long and everyone uses them. NOD32 is a program they haven't figured out.

Check out the website if you want more info on it, they compare this program against a lot of other popular programs we've all heard of and it blows them away in all the tests. Also voted best AV product for 2006.

Give it a try and let me know what you think of it or if you've already used it. Visit My Website

roninpred

Elite Hunter
you have no idea how this helps me :) I wasnt completely satisfied with none of the products you mentioned and was wondering what could i get instead of all those virus protectors.I'm going to download the free trial
thanks

Jedislayer91

Unblooded
Is ther another way to downlaod the trial....I went to the site and everytime I execute the run command it says some of the files are corrupted and tells me to download a fresh copy?

Savage

Hunter
Is ther another way to downlaod the trial....I went to the site and everytime I execute the run command it says some of the files are corrupted and tells me to download a fresh copy?
Go to Download page, click on SAVE when you've saved it to your pc them click on RUN. I would let the program run a full analysis and cleaming of your PC after it's installed . Disable you other AV programs and even Norton could be disabled or uninstalled.

wickedbeard

Unblooded
Sounds great, but I hate downloading antiviruses from the web.Do you know of any retailers that sell the hard disc?I checked circuit city and best buy, and no luck.
I always like to have the disc in case I have to reset my PC for any reason.

Savage

Hunter
Sounds great, but I hate downloading antiviruses from the web.Do you know of any retailers that sell the hard disc?I checked circuit city and best buy, and no luck.
I always like to have the disc in case I have to reset my PC for any reason.
This program downloads very fast since it's a small file in size vs Norton Systemworks. Don't worry about catching a virus downloading it. You should be able to save it to a disc on your drive bays when it gives the option to RUN or SAVE. Choose SAVE then after the file downloads RUN it. This way you'll still have a backup disc as well. Record your registration key on any backup if you get the full version. NOD32 will have your registration info on file if you choose to buy the program's full version. Personally I plan to ge the full version installed this coming week.