best predator 1 mask

I

ianfxmen

hi fellow predator lover mi name is ian from beautifull montreal canada i have been a watcher here for a while but been addict to mask and mask making for has long has i can remenber i am a member of the old monster lab now the fx lab,nightwohl forum halloween mask association etc etc etc.to add to my now growing mask collection i am in search of a good no sorry the best looking part 1 predator mask that can be humanly made, i have seen bigguns mask painting talent on the fx lab and she is quite impressive.she is probably one of the best pred painter maker here but mabe i am mistaking annyways would be appreciated to here from you guys who makes the best masks sculpt and paint wise thanks to all(sorry for my english i am a french canadian)

K

kadarle

bon jour!!!!!im from montreal canada too...its a small world i thought i was the only one here...nice to meet a fellow montrealler..

I

ianfxmen

hey hello fellow québecois i am in longueuil south shore of montreal good to see i am not the only québecois in here. see ya.

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks for the compliment and welcome to the Lair! Check your inbox
mailmo1.gif

T

The Xcalibor

aye, PM sent to ya as well mate. Im selling everything. hope you find what your looking for.

KEITH

S

streetjudge79

Biggunns is definitely the best. I own one of her masks and it's amazing.

F

Fakenrite

LOL! This is funny... I'm in Montreal too... RDP on the east side of the island

Dan

K

kithunter

let's not forget da master...

The snake hunter painted on a P1 pull
IMAG005.JPG

T

The Mortal Immortal

Yes there are so many good masks to choose from, each one has it own designs and style.