BIO HELMET FOR SALE

T

ta2pro

got this from ebay last wk as a blank.it's a vinyl cast.i have no idea what make it is,but here it is for sale.appears to be in scale but i'm no movie maker,lol.$50 plus shipping.thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TK3467

Try again. None of your pics are there. You must have moved the pics or something.

T

ta2pro

they're there.i have no idea how to properly post them.the mortal immortal fixed them last time,but have no idea how.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Well you selling on the lair is not allowed in the rules.
If a member has an item from his personal collection or has made a custom piece they want to sell,
i would ask that it be done off the board or a good place to do it would be the chat room.
best place to get to know who your trying to deal with.

T

ta2pro

also mortal,i meant what am i doing wrong in trying to post pics w/photobucket?i'm glad you pointed out that i was not allowed selling in public.but i thought that a pred fan would appreciate this more sooner than an ebay member.i will post it there as well.ty again for any help on here.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Thanks Mel
I'm just an ass when people can't seem to read the rules before posting.

T

ta2pro

that's a shame to shame someone to make yourself look better then another member to chime in for fun.i thought highschool was over.people around here need manners.i just remembered why i don't associate/hang w/other artists.it's because of thier egos.art is a gift,not a priveledge.it is given,not earned.as a newbie i'd hope for common courtesy and not ridicule.the next time you guys make a mistake,remember to give grace or you may not be so fortunate yourselves.

Y

YautjaWan

You'll have to get used to it here man, Biggest cliqiest bunch of Elitists going my friend. You should, however, check out Alter Ego's (Mel's Board) alot more easy going.

T

The Big Gunns

Hey Ta2pro..

I wasnt knocking you at all. If what I said offened you- then sorry. I was laughing at Scott not you.
Yes we all have Egos.. in fact thats my board name.
But his replys to you have to do with the rules of the board.
Some people have a lower tolerance level for that and speak their mind (and sometimes it can be very blunt).
But we all have different personalities and its hard to read people through a keyboard.

For the most part Scott and I and many of the chat room regulars are friends.
You should come hang out in chat one day.
Then you can get to know some of the regular posters.
You may find that their barks are worse than their bites.
And yes.. thats a personal invite from the queen

YautjaWan.. Glad you like my board. I think the Lair
in general is an Elite place. We have the best suits and
suit makers on the planet. I dont know about the
click thing though... I havent seen any Sharks and Jet gangs forming
~Mel

T

ta2pro

very kind of you mel,i appreciate the invite.i've been a professional illustrator for yrs.even was invited to work for chaos on evil ernie at it's heighth.i really enjoyed looking at your portfolio and seeing sorayama as an influence in your work.i wish i had more time to dedicate to boards,chat,etc but like i said(w/no offense) once i do this-i'm done.this is only an art project.i love,and miss,art replica in the movie world.i run/own one of columbus,oh's best tattoo studios and a lifestyle of getting to know people from here is'nt really possible w/my schedule.in just the short time on here,i've met a lot of friendly/helpful people.hope to chat w/you guys soon.ty again mel.

M

Master Yoda 54

Mel, you crack me up. shhhh, the sharks are comming.........................................................................
......................................ok, they are gone now. Where do you get all these smilies? Those are awesome.

KEITH

K

kithunter

Biggest cliqiest bunch of Elitists going my friend
damn is that really the perception of some of you?...more wrong you can't be, in fact i think it's the exact opposite.

the fact that any goes here, no idea or creation here is looked down upon but encouraged and to think outside the box.

the main reason i created the lair was to create a place to let people express their artistic vision without someone saying ..."yeah but it's not movie accurate". like i used get busted on all the time.

but i ain't here to change your mind about it, if that is what you think by all means your entitled to your opinion...as am i

K

kithunter

oh and before i forget, if anyone takes this shit to serious...costume building i mean.. you will be banned

P

predmaniac

YautjaWan, you crack me up, ahh strange, how people have different perspectives but you are entitled to have it.