bio helmet lasers

Hi guys i need to ask a few questions about lasers for my bio,i dont have the bio yet but i want to assemble the laser rig first.
im not sure how safe it would be to mount 3 lasers near my head,not sure what power to go for,i have a few options.

1) 1mw 3v laser module.

Specifications:
Dimensions: 10.5mm (dia) x 28mm (L) ±0.5mm
Beam aperture: 2.8mm (dia)
Wavelength: 670nm
Power supply: 5Vdc
Operating current:

Dragon

Unblooded
you could use any of these lazars but the more power meens the bbrighter the beam and the less safe they are but all of them are ok to use i would tend to go for the smaller dot size ....

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I would pick #3, they will give you more flexibility.

3)635 nm High Power Red Laser Diode
Adjustable Power Output and Focus.

Specifications:
Operating Current: 60 mA
Operating Voltage: 3.0 VDC to 4.5 VDC
Spot size: At 5 meters is 6mm diameter
Operating Temperature: -10 C to 40 C
Range: 2600 Feet
Power: 1mw - 4.99mw
Diode: 635 nm industrial grade rated at 12,000 to 15,000 hours constant on operation.

Sinister

Hunter
A long time a go in a galaxy far far awa.......Sorry. In the dim and distant past of the old Lair, I recall reading a how to regarding constructing sets of Bio lasers from laser pointers. just a quick soldering job and a shed load of time to line them up. Does anyone still have that article? I know I did but I'm damned if I can find it. If I remember correctly the pics were most helpful.

I start my laser assembly next week so i will post a how to with all the links where i bought the stuff,just need to get my bio first then i will start.