Bio Mask WiP

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by Exodiac, May 11, 2016.

?

Do i spray paint it with a gun metal grey?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

Have the Pepakura cardboard done, fiberglass will go on next to make it strong. Will be a challenging process, will also take a Dremel and grind out area to make it look battle worn.

2. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

SHow us progress pics Exo :)

3. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

Have pictures of only that last portion, sadly I did not think about documenting all of it, but will get pictures of the last process to come.

4. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

Really looking rough.and I may make another one as soon as this one is finished. For my first
    mask, it's coming out ok

IMG_0117.JPG

5. xdmray

xdmray Elite Hunter

next time try putting on the bondo a little thinner. you are going to be sanding this one for days.

6. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

Realize I messed up a large portion of the mask but here's what I just finished with, will make a second one and actually pay more attention to certain pieces. Fiberglass needs to be applied very thinly and as well as the Body filler, taking note from it being very chunky and uneven. In my eyes a failure, and in most people's haha, first time trying this so my next should be better

image.jpeg

Jmen likes this.
  7. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So restarted and I managed to mess things up slightly, let me know if you spot something that I can change before the fiber glass or bondo is put on. Much better than my first.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Hey, just added some red lines, to help you get the general shape.

improvement.JPG

Jmen likes this.
  9. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

maybe you need new pdo file?

LunaticNic likes this.
  10. Exodiac

Exodiac Unblooded

It's expanded a little bit, and was thinking of just having a new template altogether