Boar Bio finally painted!

• Thread starter Cenobite Detective
  • Start date
C

Cenobite Detective

Thought I'd post a pic of a comission that I just finished, I was really happy with how it turned out. Hope you guys like it, my fav. lost hunter!

p1010147im2.jpg

T

The Big Gunns

I gotta say I like the gloss look you have going on. Most people seem to have a satin of flat finish. I think the gloss works on the Boar.. especially on the brownish section. Nice work on the ardvark.

~Mel

T

The Mortal Immortal

Yes the paint job is very well done. Looks like you put some time and thought into painting the bio. I like how you mixed in the colors and made this bio a one of a kind paint job. Great job and keep up the go work.

C

carlart

Great job, Cenobite

Gene, I know you're out there reading this post. So, I have a question. I was always under the impression that there was only one boar in P2. In the group shot I've seen taken inside the ship, there appears to be 2 of them. I've seen this color scheme (above) but also the all copper-gold one on a more simplified version of the bio in the new Winston book (below). Was there 2 different boars at the end of P2?
carlart
Boar-1.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

Two boars both different in design and paint. The two tone one painted up top was the paint scheme on the lost hunter boar. I was a silver with goldish inserts.

P

pirkleations

Sweet job on the paint-up for your Boar, Cenobite!!

I really love the patina and mix of colors. Very, very cool!!

~DangerDavey

M

MEANGENE83

That is the Brother Boar as mel previously stated Carl.

That Brother Boar bio is my second sculpt which is actually on my table awaiting the delivery of my Silicone hopefully tommorow.

Here is an IN PROGRESS pic of the sculpt. Approx 50% complete when the pic was taken.

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Since the pic it was finished and detailed alot!

Hopefully this will be as much a hit as the previous Boar!!!!

T

tjm023

PAINT SCHEME LOOKS AWESOME! and I must agree that the gloss effect blends is killer!

Gene! Get that puppy done. I have a space reserved for it next to his borther .

Tom

P

pirkleations

That one is definitely on my New Year's wish list!!!

Even the incomplete sculpt looks amazing!!!!

~DangerDavey

C

Cenobite Detective

Thanks for all of the compliments guys, I had alot of fun painting him up!

P

PredatoRob

Fantastic paint-up! I like the rich tones, and I agree the gloss finish looks right at home.

Killer job man.

D

deluted

HOLY SMOKES!
I LOVE IT.. LOOKS JUST LIKE OLD AGED METAL.
HOWS YOUR BORAT BIO COMING ALONG?