Boar Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.

rastapred

Hunter
The other day The Mortal Immortal placed some Bios up for sale. I agreed to purchase the Boar Bio for the price he asked. At his request I gave my ZIP code and he calculated the postage. I then sent him a pm on the method of payment and/or paypal address to send the funds (NO RESPONSE) I sent another pm asking the same question. (NO RESPONSE) I figure that maybe my pm's are not working. I can see that The Mortal Immortal is logged onto the Lair Yet he is not Responding to what I thought was a very simple question. I have the money ready to send. So I send a few more pm's hoping for a RESPONSE (Nothing). Tonight when I log on I see the The Mortal Immortal is on chat so I log on and what I get from him is how many posts are you going to send me. I ask How many do I need to send. his response 1. I tell him to send the other 4 back. As the chat continues I kinda got the feeling he was wanting me to beg for the Bio. (Like that going to happen) He then logs off and still does not give me any info on where to send the funds. Even though its a sweet Bio and I would love to own it, I have decided that I refuse to be treated this way by anybody especially when Im trying to purchase something. To be treated like a fool and then send that person $180.00 would only confirm that I am a fool. I am too old for that crap. So you can keep the boar, sell it to someone else, at this point I really dont care. Next time try treating people with respect.

Randy

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I gave you the info, but you were not the first one to contact me on the bio. I have to see if the other person responds before I can say ya send me the money. I can't sell the same bio twice.
Next time try treating people with respect.
I think you should do the same before posting crap like this.

Here was the last pm with all the responds to all your PMs.
Express Mail Overnight to most areas $36.65
Priority Mail 2 Day(s) $11.35
Parcel Post 3 Day(s) $8.75

A zip code usually helps in calculating shipping.

I'll take the Boar Bio if its still available

How do you want the funds sent to you?

Randy

Heres my info:
R O
2xxx xxxx. xxxxxxx Drive
xxxxx, xx. 85282

Thanks
Randy

If you could let me know how you would like to be paid for the Boar bio $181.35 priority mail. I will be glad to send you the funds Check, money order, paypal (need paypal address) ETC.
I did talk to you in chat and then you started playing with the new sounds like everyone else. Did not treat you with any disrespect. I said i was leaving and nothing more was said about the bio. Faken and Rob where in there as well so lets see what they have to say about the whole chat talk.

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Rastapred...just a note...sometimes emotion is lost in translation in forum text. I know TMI fairly well from this forum as well as others and he always treats the members and his sometimes customers with respect. If the deal didnt go through...then so be it, sometimes these things happen. I have sent Pm's to members befor regarding potential sales as well. Most of the time they get back to me, but sometimes it doesnt happen. Usually it means that someone beat me to the punch...that's life. TMI just posted these sales...one PM would suffice...give him time and he will get back to you. Ask anyone around here, he is good for his word.

rastapred

Hunter
I'm not angry nor was I beat out of any deals. All I asked was for a paypal address or the means in which to send the funds. You continued to log onto the Lair and refused to respond to my last pm. as I stated I was unsure if they were geting to you because normally someone who would like to be paid or even asked a question usually responds. Its only common courtesy to responds and gives that info . When we talked in chat you fully understood that I was interested in the Boar and just wanted to pay for it, thats all. You appeared to want to sell it to me. Im sorry it was to much trouble for to send me the last bit of info, so I could pay you. and playing with the sounds was fun but had nothing to do with it. when you logged out all you had to do was send your info. or give me a pm with it, but did you. for some reason you thought you would make me wait. Still dont know the reason why. (Question) Why didnt you send me the info if you were receiving my pm"s? When you asked for my ZIP I gave it to you right away. you calculated the shipping and also responded quickly. I responded letting you know that Priority mail woud be fine. and then silence no more response. I was left hanging even after the chat the session I was left hanging, like a game. sorry if I stopped playing. and I am glad that others feel you treat them fairly (Thats Great) I feel that I was not. If you didnt intend to sell me the Bio or someone else was interested all you had to do was let me know. All the info is in the quotes except where to send The money. Not quite sure where I was disrespectful to you but if I was I apoligise.

Randy

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Well I guess we will not have to worry about this anymore. I will box it and keep it all make not difference to me. Like i said in the sales I was not hurting for money, just need more space.

Faken

Hunter
As per the RULES POSTED IN THE SALES AREAS this kind of thread is not welcomed here and a warning has been issued. Your private business deals are exactly that, so keep them off the public area and please read the terms of using the sale areas before attempting to purchase anything in the future.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.