Body suit question

B

blk n blu dream

This may be an obvious answer, but can someone give me a diagram or details of where to cut a body suit so it can be put on/off. I hope I'm explaining this well..
I'm going to be making a body suit by covering a lycra spandexy body suit that covers my duct-tape mannequin with liquid latex, etc etc.

Sorry for my run-on sentences.. it's getting late. lol

P

pirkleations

When I make mine, I am going to separate it at the waist. I'll have a zipper in the back of the top. The bottom will actually be overlapped by the top and be concealed by the belt and loin-cloth. That's the easiest method that I can think of so far.
Hope this gives you a head-start on your body suit!

DangerDavey

S

Savage Yautja

Do you mean a catsuit /unitard? (Long sleeves and long legs)
Usually these are fine for a Pred suit with the zipper down to the waist from the neck in back. Michelle's and Kimmy's was like this. p087.ezboard.com/fhunterslairfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3495.topic
here is a link to the torso suits I mentioned aka bodysuits.www.spandexwear.com/
Just make sure the latex is for mask making slip cast or firm mask latex, not body painting latex. That stuff is really thin like water. Were you thinking of a one piece suit or a seperate top and bottom?

B

blk n blu dream

I'm not sure what I'm wanting, I doubt I can get my hips through one piece.. but yes I have the firm liquid latex stuff from Monster Makers (I think it's called).