Bodysuits???

H

Hunterpred210

I had plan on attaching all my latex pieces armor to a dive suit and lay foam down for bulk-create muscle with foam glued on the dive suit and sealed with latex skin painted on. Im wondering if i should use the dive suit or just make the a suit directly out of the foam. What do you guys think would be the best thing to do?

D

darthmaulfencer

I am also wondering about the dive suit as I have tried it on and I have an older suit that the outer texture I like a whole lot. My concern is that to remove the suit I have to peel the legs down. will the paint crack and peel from the legs being turned inside out during removal??

-Brian

G

Gene Pred

So your suit is a 2 part? Is that why you have to peel the legs down? Mine was like that too pants and torso but i cut them and connected them with heavy duty sewing. Im going to cut a slit in the back and connect a long zipper so i can hop inside and not have to squeeze in it. Since I already have my suit ill just use this ill try and make it work as best i can but do you guys really think a spandex lycra suit would be the best thing?

I dont see why the paint would peel off? Your using latex pieces correct? The latex pieces i have painted have not peeled off from bending. Perhapes get a latex sealer.

M

Maverick118

where can I get spandex lycra suit cheap I see most are like 60-100 dollars is there a cheap sub and would u recommand a one pice or shirt and pants... also how do u build up arms a bit so it moves with you so u trun your arma dn the mussle follows LOL

M

Maverick118

Im just wondering if the matrial will work the dive suits seem thick but it could work once its padded with foam and a latex skin. im not too worried about the heat factor just s long as it looks good