budget plasma caster

M

Maverick118

oh kitbashing great stuff>.Fine looking plasma caster there as a result too reet bobby dazzler, Nice work.

T

The Big Gunns

I know you males hate to hear this.. but its so cute! What a great cannon.
2 thumbs up from the Queen.

~Mel

D

drgnfyre4

OK, had my doubts when I saw the first few pictures but the final painted piece is terrific! I like it a lot and you cant beat the fact that you have a one of a kind weapon to be proud of.

W

waynes manners

Now that's some great scratchbuilding. I was with Mike, unsure from the first few pics but you really pulled it off. Nicely done and quite unique!
Bravo!

Shawn

Y

yautjafanboy

Whaddaya mean Cute? , jus kidding mel, thanks all

Im pretty happy with it now, I may add a little detailing with paint tho, Ive just bought an airbrush (a lair inspired purchase) and Ive never used one before, Im gonna get a little practise at it first, Ive just started kitbashing some AVP chest/breast armour together out of foam n stuff so Im busy with all that at the moment, Ill post pics as I go, just bought some latex today to brush onto the foam, quick question Ive used latex before and I know how tough it can be on stuff but, should I use thickener? ive bought some incase I need it but ive never used it before and was woondering for this perticular usage would I need it?

B

BurntKona

Very nice kitbash, and the milliput sculpting came out well. It's a unique cannon but clearly pred