Budget Predator costume tutorial

B

bammatrooper

THANKS MAN!!!!
hopefully i can find some hockey stuff at CHKD (thrift store)
or some other place

S

ShockWolF

No wuckin' forries mate!

Buying a hockey kit from an actual sports store will be the most expensive way. Before you do that I recommend you ask around if anyone you know has an old hockey kit they are willing to part with. If not then scope out ebay for a little while.

Then if you have no luck go to a sports shop.

B

bammatrooper

ok
do you think that a thrift store might have some cheap ones cuase when i made my boba fett costume a couple yeqars ago i made my whole jetpack out of thrift store parts

S

ShockWolF

To be honest I dont really know anything about a thrift store or CHKD. Im based in Blackpool, England. So I would have thought about shops like JJB sports.

B

bammatrooper

ok
if only my parents can let me just make this costume

T

TheWolfPredator

That is freeking awesome! You should put it in a PDF format, but seriously.. very well done, you have a lot more patience than i could ever have.

K

kithunter

this is an amazing tutorial,

thanks shockwolf for taking the time to document it. it's an awesome suit and the tutorial is one of the best

AM

S

ShockWolF

Thanks guys! It's nice to know my work is appreciated.

J

JAILER1955

That is a beautiful job. Your work is also enhanced by your photo documentation. It shows your design, labor and magnificent kit-bashing talents. Three cheers!

George

B

Brin Londo

While reading this I was a little worried about some of the parts, but after seeing the completed suit I have to say it looks damn good man. Great job!
-Brin

R

Rakai Thwei

This will definately be useful when I improve my own costume of course! Hopefully by then I will have a job!

T

TK669

great job, the only thing that I would add/change is to do a more weathered look to the armor.

P

P3aceMaker

holy crap man! when you said budget you meant budget. that is awesome man. perfect for me since i cant get a job yet (but soon )

P

pred17

Excellent tutorial I am currently making a custom pred costume
and would have never thought of the muscle costume or water
gun plasma caster.

M

Master Cetanu

Brilliant Tutorial, that suit came out REALLY well. Well done!

D

dacacheman1

i made myself a set of dreads using soaker hose. do you find that the soakerhose dreads get stuck on your body suit alot? there so rigid that they shift everything around