Calling All Hunter's Lair Members!

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Hey guys, TMI and I were talking in chat tonight and agree that its not getting used as much as the old one used to. It would be cool to chat with the rest of you guys and shoot the ****. Even if you just pop in for a 1/2 hour and say hi it would be cool. It helps build camaraderie and gives us all a chance to get to know each other a little better.

What say you Hunters?

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Well incase anyone aint noticed ive been trying to get chat sorted for ages.

im still no closer to getting it done tho :)

its defo summin my end, but can i pin it down?? nooooooooooooooope :(

inkmonster

Hunter
i dont want to talk to you guys your weird. LOL. yeah i know what you mean chat has seemed to die down alot. i miss talking to alot of the people that ive been shooting the **** with since i joined the lair. not shure why its died down it seems we lost some of the members that used to come into chat alot so that may have something to do with it. im also looking foward to going to dragon con this year for the first time. but it seems alot of the pred guys arnt going to that anymore either. and i was looking foward to meeting some of you that share the same passion for the pred that i do.

Faken

Hunter
I honestly just don't have time... it's easier for me to pop on the forum as I have time and read what people have to say rather than keep an eye on the chat I guess :) But I do visit the chat occasionally!

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
well ive managed to get my techy friend to try sort me out later on today, so fingers crossed ill be able to chat with ya all sometime soon.

fingers crossed, unless you dont wanna speak to me , then i suppose you wont cross fingers hehe.

:)

hi guys,lance here..........
everytime i go to chat nowadays, nobodys there....it sucks.
i have tried,tried,and tried to go into chat the same way i used to.........(everytime i used to go into chat there were 4-8 members online at once)
now when i try,i get no-one.
what was wrong with the "old" chatroom ?.........nothing. (in my opinion)
i feel like ive had my nuts clipped since i cant talk to ya all..........
hi rob,scott,amy,mel,andrew and all the other members who i "used to" chat to................
if theres a problem,ffs,get it sorted,so's we can talk again yeah ?

the old chatroom was always busy.
the new chatroom is pissing me off..........

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Hey guys, I'm celebrating the arrival of my suit and armor...stop in chat and say hi! I've had a few to drink so pop in if only to laugh at my spelling mistakes!

Dammit I wsh chat was used more often...I love talking to you guys...

BTW - Seahunter - I got your package - THANK YOU BRO!!!! They will be going on my suit!

Sinister

Hunter
Yeah I have the same experience with chat. There's usually no one around, with the exception of Rob (Robillicus) that is, but he never seems to go to bed. I really miss shooting the breeze with you guys and chat was a great place to find out what was going on and to pick up tips as well as asking those noob questions that from time to time we all do even though we don't like to admit it. Anyway what I'm trying to say is lets try and make use of it as much as we can as I think it really brings us all together as a like minded group.

Cheers

CyberAlien

Unblooded
Yeah I have the same experience with chat. There's usually no one around, with the exception of Rob (Robillicus) that is, but he never seems to go to bed. I really miss shooting the breeze with you guys and chat was a great place to find out what was going on and to pick up tips as well as asking those noob questions that from time to time we all do even though we don't like to admit it. Anyway what I'm trying to say is lets try and make use of it as much as we can as I think it really brings us all together as a like minded group.

Cheers

you know if you guys drop a time and date to this e-adress DarkDragon@Clearwire.net i may pop in

eighteendelta

Unblooded
I couldn't find an 'introductions' thread but I am logged onto the empty chat channel so I figured this might be a good place to start. I am new to the boards, my name is Chris, I'm 32 and live in Pottsvile PA. I have been kinda looking for a group like this for several years, finally found you through a Star Wars costuming board none-the-less. I am just a SciFi geek at heart, so is my wife, so my children will be as well. If there is a more appropriate thread for introductions, please point me at them. I look forward to seeing you on the chat channel, eventually, I hope. Is there a time block that is better for catching people online or what?

-x