can you ID this bio?

MisserCraig

Blooded
found this pic on the net... i really dig the look to this bio mask. this is the kind i'd like to start out with, anyone know who made it or how to get a copy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Faken

Hunter
Yeah it's Kithunter's... It's a Porsche bio from Paul Francis with a triple chrome process applied at a professional auto-body shop.

recoil1701

Blooded
[Yeah I know the maker of that bio it looks just like mine, got it from some guy in Argentina. He does great bios.....I'll post some pictures of it along with my other bios for you to look at all that's needed is the chrome plating...

Jesus

kithunter

Elite Hunter
thanks for the kind words on my bio, not sure about the argentina thing, but if you can pick one up go for it...

you also might want to look into ALCAD. as an alternative to chroming

i only know of one that francis studios made that was triple chromed.

the dreds are made from poly foam the tips are heated to be tapered like that.

Andrew

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Damn on your fridge?....too cool

i always liked this shot...it's kinda blending into the sky

chromeking.jpg

CHROME1.jpg

i wore it only once...it wasn't very practical, weighs like a bitch and people just couldn't help touching it putting their clammy fingerprints over it.
Don't get me started on the girl who kissed it and put lipstick all over it....that was then end of the chrome wearing days...

MisserCraig

Blooded
oh man, that's a great shot. when i get home i'll print that one out on 4x6 glossy and replace the one we've had up for so long - it's getting a bit faded anyway. yea, our fridge is home to very few photos, but that's one of them - it's just too cool to NOT want to look at every day. plus, we get to enjoy your bio for free :lol:
yeah, to be honest i don't even know that even i could keep myself from wanting to touch that thing. it just looks so clean and cold. i wouldn't want to wear it either, but damn i bet it looked cool. do you have any pics from that day?

Sand Scout

Blooded
yeah Kit that does rock I'm gonna try to chrome one when I get a few bio's and see how they turn out, now did you wear that with regular armor ?

kithunter

Elite Hunter
yes do have some shots ,....i had to dig through some old images but here is what the bio looked like...it doesn't photograph very well....

huntressandme.jpg

Meandbats.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010002.jpg

pvt.jpg

chrome3.jpg

chrome6.jpg