Celtic Armor

• Thread starter blk n blu dream
  • Start date
B

blk n blu dream

Does anyone know any sources for the Celtic armor? It seems one of the more difficult ones to come by. I am mostly interested in the chest/back pieces.. I think I can handle the rest. lol Just reply or drop me an email, thanks! I will be sure to post the pics of this halloween once I get them!

Yeah.. still not quite done. :p

A

acerhater

I also am looking for an answer to this question. I have been in contact with dragonskinstudios and he is doing AVP style armor. There was also some posted here that was from Dan Snyder but from what I have been reading lately there is some controversy over him and his works. I also am in the market for some good AVP armor. Dragon's looks good but it's not quite what I am looking for. I really like the look of the one Dan did but I am not sure I can trust my money to him.

Is there anyone else out there doing the AVP armor? Let us know.

J

JangosJetpack

The only differences im aware of between Celtic and Scar are the net gun gauntlet, and the piece of 'Ab' armour that scar has isnt present on Celtic. Thats only going from my McFarlane figues, Isnt AVP armour fairly universal?

T

TK3467

Yeah somewhat. Like when Celtic tore off half of his. One could do the same with their costume. Which is one thing I am considering.

P

PredatoRob

I can't remember where I read or heard it, but the costumes and armor were the same (except for the netgun launcher). That way all they would have to do is change around the helmets. I think it was referred to as a "Mr. Potatohead" routine.

I thought the Celtic looked much cooler when he tore off the right piece of chest armor.

T

TK3467

That's why I want to be able to take half of mine off. I want Tritons upper body to be able to be seen some.

A

alpha pred

If you go to E-Bay right now there is a set of AVP armor from divrdown for sale!!! I have bought several items from him and they are nice and thick casts!! The set is 795.00 for all the armor! I have seen the set sell for 1000.00+ during halloween.

S

Shataan

I am thinking of getting that armor from ebay, and then adding eventually Dragonskins rezin gauntlets.

addendum: Dam. Someone just snagged that armor. Good thing I can still get a set off of Dan. lol I`d be in tears right now. ;p

D

Dragonskinstudio

i now make most of the armour in resin ..............dont buy the stuff in ebay some parts are mine rescasted!!!.....beware

S

Shataan

The stuff I am going to buy is from divrr-down. His name is Dan, and I am pretty sure he is not a caster. Correct me if I am wrong. This is the set I am looking to buy after snailazz PayPal lifts my limits this week:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...%3AIT&rd=1

A

alpha pred

If you are talking about kre8tive arts armor its the best ! Ever heard of SEED? Check out the movies they make! Not only do they NOT recast they made 4 of there own preds!!

S

Shataan

Just watched the Trailer. Looks good. About the Celtic/AVP Armor? So far, the best I have seen has been Dragonstudios. Imho. The armor I am thinking of buying from divrr-down is pretty close, but the groin armor does not taper right. One could live with it.

In an ideal world, you`d want the Cadilac of Armor= rezin. If you can afford it. lol

A

alpha pred

Divrr dan armor is very nice! I have bought several items from him and they are nicely detailed. Just a heads up to all preds- My friend and I are in the process of finishing a couple of anamatronic items that are bad ass. These will not be recasts but are items from our own collection that we decided to make better. We curently make anamatronic cannons, P1 and P2 masks, gaunts, and we are close to finishing a AVP speer.
I will try to post pictures and a vid in a few days.

S

Shataan

Awesome, Can`t wait to see some screens. Yeah, Dan seems like a nice guy. And I do like his armor.

A

alpha pred

Got the mask done and the vid. check it out all are welcome....media.putfile.com/pred2worrior click on this with sound up loud....... ebay has it now Item number: 7589837075 look it up.....later good hunting!!!