Celtic Bio question

I

Ice1010

I think there was a thread about these bios. But I don't know if it still around. I think the celtic bio is the biggest of all the others. But as for detail, it looks better then others to.

I was thinking of buying one my self and putting it with the others I have. GO to celtic yautja site hes useing one with his awesome pred suit. You may want to pm him and see if you can get some info on the bio....

celticyautja.dr-maul.com/index.php?pid=predator06&n=

T

The Big Gunns

I have the second one.. it is huge. I think its more for display. The only mask I know of that will fit it is DB's P1.

~Mel

R

RacerMachX

Thanks everyone for your help. I guess I'll be getting this bio. If anyone has a spare celtic bio by STEVE0671, pls let me know. Thanks again.

RacerMachX

S

STEVE0671

Hi Mate,

I have two helmets to sort out for two members on here and then after that I can do you one if its mine your really after?

I'm making moulds this week for the cheek spikes and laser housing to make it easier to mould.

It will be a wiat but I can do you one in time.

LMK

Steve

T

The Hopkinator

Id look at the eyes. Seems for some reason the eyes are the hard part that keep looking a tad "off" on most of the Celtics Ive seen. I bought a good Celtic, but like all the others, the eyes just didnt look right, so I resculpted mine twice before i felt I got them right.