Celtic bio

A

alkalilake

So the last I heard is that Steve's much loved Celtic bio was being produced by another guy here on the lair, and the mold tore. Is there any chance of getting one of these things?
That's such a great bio, it'd be a shame to never get my hot little hands on one. What's the word on this guys? Any out there or what?

R

RobC

I agree, I really like that Bio, incredible work. I'd love to try to paint one like he did....

S

Savage Yautja

Couldn't you either repair the rip with more silicone or cast a new jacket from one of the original bios made before the damage occured?

A

alkalilake

So does anybody know anything about this one? I know it's Thailand oriented but what about it's size? Eric Fisher had one a while back and said it was pretty good.

7015of.jpg

S

SeaHunterr

I have one of these bios, not sure where it's from , but it is definately LARGE. One of the biggest bios I've seen.
100_0485.jpg

A

alkalilake

Just for comparison, here's the Thai bio and Steve's bio. I think correcting the Thai one would be no big deal, just some time and a bit of patience. Steve's is more accurate for sure.

comparison8nw.jpg

T

tjm023

I would hold off and wait for steve to do another run. His helmet is the best out there. That other one would require a lot of work IMO and is quite off.
IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Here's mine, I just need to add the lenses and the lazers.
Believe me you can't go wrong with Steve's Celtic.

Tom

A

alkalilake

Man I agree completely, but in the absence of any confirmantion this is even going to happen this one looks pretty good. Besides, I'll buy both! I got the Thai bio coming anit was only about $100. Cost isn't the issue here, but a good deal is a good deal.