Celtic "on a budget" Bio arrives

S

Shataan

Hyas all. This is the Bio I procured off of ebay, before coming to the Lair. It is not bad really. But I don`t think it is as good as Steves. I think Steves his name. Anyways.... here are the screens. Feel free to comment, good or bad. Bring it. lol

xs.to/xs.php?h=xs67&d=060...age015.jpg

xs.to/xs.php?h=xs67&d=060...age014.jpg

xs.to/xs.php?h=xs67&d=060...age016.jpg

This was 129 U.S., it has LEDs but I hope to switch them for lazers. Let the Rodney King Beatdown.... begin! hahaha It looks darker in person btw.

T

tommynator1024

that the one from the Czech Republic? How thick is the cast?

S

Shataan

Well, it is really not too thick. Beefy around the front of the Bio. The thinest areas are the Jowls of the Bio. I have a good friend who is an airbrush artist and bodyman. Gonna ask him to show me how to beef up the Jowls.

Now, the address was of gezeko the ebay dude I got this off of says he is in Czechoslovakia. But the box this thing came in says H.K.= Hong Kong? *shrugs* It makes ya wonder. Eventually I wanna get a better Celtic.

W

weaselflinger

That helmet was sculpted by Bill Yankenweiner from Pawtucket. He originally did all the concept art and sculpting for every movie Stan Winston ever heard of.

His skills soon became so great that he retired and decided to give everyone else in the movie f/x industry a fighting chance.

Now he fights grizzlys.....

S

Shataan

riiiiight... moving right along

To Yoda below... I bet you did see this Bio somewhere. ;0) Hopefully I can somehow make a silk purse, out of a sows ear. lol

M

Master Yoda 54

There is no Czhekoslovakia. It split after the second world war. now there is a Czhek Republic and Slovakia. Just a little History lesson :p I have also seen this helmet on a chinese site. HMMMMM

EKO

S

Shadow predator

Well, Tjechoslovakia split up early 90's to be exact... Merely due the whole east/west thing going on from the Cold War...