celtic yautja's spear prop

C

celtic yautja

hi guys & gals,heres a quick prop iv'e made up to use for the armageddon pulp culture expo being held here in 6 weeks time.
the con is being held in auckland (new zealand) about an hour north from were i live.the alien head is a rubies grid mask,and the spear is good ol' dowells,and some metallic paint.....he,he,he.....sorry im so cheap !!...lol!!.....i know its not even remotely accurate,but it'll do the job for me in the meantime.
thanks dudes !!.....rock-on !!

692227410-spearprop1.jpg

102594218-spearprop2.jpg

80213127-spearprop3.jpg

S

Shataan

That looks cool! Very nice. And it does get the job done. :0) Ya know, that spear tip is the Floiur De Li. If ya painted Western Canada across the forehead, Quebecers everywhere would really like that. :0)

S

SeaHunterr

NICE! yes, it gets the job done...and you're having fun doing it.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Cool Lance that the only thing I seen that mask good for.

C

celtic yautja

yup,thats right scott....i agree,but dont worry,i put the mask out of its misery..he,he,he....
i think of it as a cheap way to do a spear,and i havent had to sacrifice a decent alien head in the meantime !!
im looking forward to posting some cool lookin pix once the con has been a done deal !!......

S

Shataan

Well... we certainly have a clear indication on N. Zealands stance on Illegal AL()ENS!

R

Rex L Adams

Wow! That is a cooool idea!! Great effect!

Can you still get those masks?