Checking in. Please read.

P

Predatweaker

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and hope that everyone is doing well. I see you guys busy getting ready for Halloween and and must say I'm proud of you all,your progress and work. I'm still here just lurking, not much time to post or even have much to post about as far as costuming goes. As for myself as a lot of you know I went through some really hard times losing my job and all among other things. I have still not found work in the corporate world but by the grace of god I have become quite the "in demand" D.J here in Atlanta. I have always D.Jed along side my regular jobs to give me extra money for props and new records but now it's my job, I'm playing 4-5 nights a week and when I have a free night I always seem to get booked, they won't let me rest but bring it!!! On top of that we have been finishing production on our second/new record and have it being released in about two weeks that has also consumed my time. In conclusion I have had no time for any type of prop/costume fun. I missed D.C and will now miss Halloween. However the largest club in Atlanta which I spin at will be hosting a very large Halloween party which I of course will be spinning/working at. At least I will be involved somehow but just don't think pred gear and d.j gear will mix, don't think I didn't think of mounting my headphones inside a bio helmet and spinning, But I think it’s in my best interest I don't. I will be doing my zombie rig though, full prosthetics, that will be kinda cool. D.J DED will be my name that night, he killed Kevin Dispain. As a lot of you know a while back me and DB had an un settling issue involving a deal which I want to let everyone know has been fully resolved and the blades have been retracted, we have made peace and the deal was resolved with a positive outcome. Thanks DB. Carl we still have a deal I haven't forgotten.. Miss you guys and I'm still around, what was embedded into my heart through the lair and the love of this hobby will never leave me although at this point you don't see me much. I can still wire the *&^% out of a guanlet,disc,bio WHATEVA!!! Just wanted to let you guys know your in my thoughts and I miss you guys. I'll be back around soon enough.
Predatweaker
"tweaker"

B

biohunter76

Glad to hear that you're okay Kevin. A lot of us have been wondering what happened to you. Congrats on all the DJ work, I know how passionate you are about it.

M

Maverick118

Glad to see you back in here. I'm so glad things are going you're way mate, stay luck and most of all saty happy.

V

vampro

Yo Kev
Glad to see you back. Give me a call if you need anything.
Randy

S

sinister70

Hey Kev. It's nice to hear that things are starting to fall back into place for you after the shitty times, and as far as work goes being in demand is no bad thing as I'm sure you're aware. Anyway. Drop back in here when more time allows as it's nice to have you around.........Need to see what else you're going to wire up next

Cheers

P

Predatweaker

I'm not out of the woods yet but maintaining stable ground. Gigs can go as fast as they can come it's just the business.Still looking for the day gig. I'm either over qualified or under for work. Dealing with poitics of 5 different clubs I play at is far beyond the politics and drama this prop world has ever seen. It would make you really appreciate this world.
But my job isn't that bad. Tought I'd show you guys my office on a typical Sat night.

girls-1.jpg

girls2.jpg

girls.jpg

V

vampro

You may not be out of the woods but those hills are alive and it aint with music. or is it

C

carlart

Nice pix!
I know you're still out there, Kev---I can hear you breathing. Or is that me, from looking at the photos?
Carl

Y

yautja clone

Predatweaker.......WHO DAT ????

Welcome back Bro. Nice to see ya around again.

Office workers...huh ? Show'um your sink drain.

P

Predatweaker

Office workers...huh ? Show'um your sink drain.

LMFAO talk about making me remember good times!!!! I even forgot about my love for sinks. Hows the foot stool bro? ANd have you had any un invited guests as of late?

B

Bathunter

Haven't forgotten about our little deal now have you Kev??
BH

K

kithunter

you know i always wonder what happens to folks when they drop out for a bit.

I was worried about you kevin, but i can see that my worries were unjustified.. it looks like your in very good hands.

damn....first girl on the left

AM

P

Predatweaker

Nah Mike waiting on you to send the disc. Your the one that keeps saying you need to paint it and send it, I'm just waiting. Now paint the M*&^%$#@&^ and send it!!!!

P

Predatweaker

damn....first girl on the left
Oh you mean her? The 18 year old? Um yea you read it correct.. 18 6.1 perfect body.

Her best friend is equally as bad and equally 18 as well.

For the Ultra man Fans. THE COLLEST flyer I have ever been on. The Promoter didn't know I was a big U.M fan when he made this. I later find out he's a fellow dork. hence his desighns in flyers for events he throws is always some "character" from our world.

Heaven and Hell party I spun

These two are twins. Can you guess how many years ago these two were born? Yea its Equal as well. Believe that S*&^?

This one club I play at has a glass partition in the front of it to keep drinks out. I looked up one night and this was my view.

For you Kit.

Let the stalking begin.

Thanks for the kind words Kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bathunter

Now paint the M*&^%$#@&^ and send it!!!!
Yeah, yeah...I know I'm the slacker here, I just wanted to make sure that you hadn't forgot.

Hey man, I didn't know that you were an Ultra fan......SWEET!!!!
Check your email, sent ya some pics!
BH