Chest/abs sculpt type piece thingy.

J

JediUsurper

OK decided against a foam ontop of lycra suit bodysuit thingy.

decided to sculpt my own muscles and glue them to a suit.

started with a chest peice, after a few modifications and help pointers, i am here. Based roughly on KPH pred body.

need to finish making it symetrical, and toning down the muscles.

c5.jpg

T

The Xcalibor

Dang Lee, u deff. got mad skills with clay mate.

It deff looks real good. Keep it up .

KEITH

J

JediUsurper

Id like feedback please guys and girls, should i make muscles more defined or less or as is?

im going for the leanish look of P1.

thx

K

kithunter

it's perfect lee, to much muscle will make it look AVPish

i think you have the right balance of muscle and tone ...that's my.02

T

The Frosty

looks great so far mate, you are doing a great job!

M

MoviesColin

I think you should just blend the edges in more, so just a tad less muscles and you'll be in wonderful shape. (haha)

D

drgnfyre4

Don't go too overblown on the definition. I would say just work a little more symmetry and skin texture and you're good to go.

J

JediUsurper

After staring at the picture for ages, i think i know whats bugging me, his boobs are too big

im going to tone down the chest muscles very slightly.

also explain this to me, how come its so much easier to see things that are wrong when i take a photo and look at the picture, than when im looking at the sculpt grr.

not sure what skin texture i can add to this peice, i thought the main textures were down his sides,shoulders,thighs.

any lumps/bumps like that will be added after its all glued onto the suit, that way hopefully they will hide seem lines.

please post any pointers if you think you can help.

S

Savage Yautja

Try changing the position of your light souce when you look it over. It may help you see things in a "different light" Seriously getting a different angle on the chest will give you a varied view of where the shadows lie.

J

JediUsurper

Amended the Abs shape to be more curved.

Still concerned about making it look too human, but hopefully from here i can add extra(terrestrial) muscles us humans dont have

c6.jpg