Chest armor sculpt done and PAINTED SEE PICS!

P

predmandb

just pulled out and painted! Armor is connected under the arms w real leather straps,on the right side theres one sculted strap w alien etchings on it and leather straps on the bottom,like the real thing!
predarmorbhead.jpg

P

predmandb

Thanks just wish the pic turned out a little clearer so you could see the detail, i am new at this web picture deal!

W

WOLFMORGANFX

Chest armor????
Wait... Are you that dislexic pred that's always putting his armor on backwards????

Beautiful sculpting job regardless of where ya wear it...

I'm eagerly awaiting your sculpt for the cod-piece...

Wacky-Wolf

P

predmandb

well thats the back heres the fromt i finished and molding tommorow,have too keep busy doing whatever i can in this blasted rain! All armor pieces in line now!
armorfront.jpg

S

STEVE0671

Wow! Daniel, I echo all the above mate, that looks sweet!

Some great talent you got there!

M

Maverick118

Wow is all I can say. Just started sculpting my armour myself. Yours though looks cool, original and well thought out great stuff m8.

P

predator314

Fantastisc work Daniel! "Warriors the bar has just been raised." Are the lower armour segments going to be seperate or cast as a single piece. I wondered if you could cast the armour plates seperately to add to a P1 armour set to conceal any section of zipper the P1 armour didn't hide. You just keep surprising us don't you. Great work!

Mark

J

Jedi Master Adam

Love the Armor! You did a Great Job sculpting it. I can't wait to see it finished.

-Adam

P

predmandb

If someone wanted the just the lower backplates i could cast those separately!

P

predator314

Lower armour reminds me of my resin Klingon spine plates. They all hang freely below one another and sound like bones when they move together. I'll be in touch Daniel.

P

predmandb

The lower part of the backplate,film accurate,watch the bathroom scene!

kithunter

Elite Hunter
that came out PERFECT!!!!!! wow you really nailed the detail on that puppy. can't wait to see it completed and painted. your certainly living up to your title bro

Andrew