City Paper Gives The Pred Love

Double H

Elite Hunter
Awesome, great stuff. And I agree with the head line - dress to kill. Well done and that one great picture for your mantle lol

Thats a great video too, very hepfull.

Quick question, what did you use to mount the cannon to the arm? magnets? - if so how big?

Great job my friend, cheers

MEANGENE83

Hunter
NICE DUDE!!!

That was a wicked cool piece, very cool interview. Your suit looks awesome in the picture at the end!! WAY COOL!

Elkman

Blooded
Nice props there. Congrats for you on getting a writeup in the paper. They did a good job on telling about the details of your costume and how long it took to build it. Strangely enough, though, the "online community" link goes to an ad for the Chevrolet Silverado, instead of The Hunter's Lair.

vinmanmac

Hunter
Nice props there. Congrats for you on getting a writeup in the paper. They did a good job on telling about the details of your costume and how long it took to build it. Strangely enough, though, the "online community" link goes to an ad for the Chevrolet Silverado, instead of The Hunter's Lair.
Yeah that was one thing I was displeased with. He was supposed to specifically mention the Lair in the article.

MEANGENE83

Hunter
This should be uploaded to The Lair YouTube channel! Dow load it via real player then slap it up. This is the kinda video that will give people some good exposure to what we do here.

And plain and simple help market this place.

Really did a great job buddy! Proud of ya!!

vinmanmac

Hunter
the photographer that shot the piece is going to give me all the raw and finished video and still images .
When he does i will make that happen. Thanks for the suggestion!