Collective Noun For Predators

sulaco1967

Hunter
I wonder what the Collective Noun for a group of Predators. One site suggested a ' Tournement of Predators'..

mmm don't think that sits right with me, anyone got and more suggestions..

Thinking maybe a Hunt, slaughter, Stalk..?

starbeast62

Young Blood
Aye am thinking in reply to the description as " a phalanx of Predators"...aye ah know where your coming from BRONSON ..no disrespect..but "A pack" sounds like a pack o sausages tae me..

Bronson

Blooded
Aye am thinking in reply to the description as " a phalanx of Predators"...aye ah know where your coming from BRONSON ..no disrespect..but "A pack" sounds like a pack o sausages tae me..
Lol,mental image now of predators doing a walls sausage advert ;-)
Where you from dude up north?

ONEYE

Blooded
A clusterf*ck. ;) j/k I don't think they normally hunt in groups, except if they are hunting a large group (as seen in Predators). All sorts of funny things keep popping in my head though for a name. A queef of Predators (what the sound is when they first open their mouths). Sorry, I'm warped.

starbeast62

Young Blood
Aye am up in the east rim on a satelite planet..adrift in my life pod gestating till am ready tae get it oan wi you Preds...an heaven help ye when ye lock horns wi BERT..thats a pen sketch o him i did for my post..am due to post more pics when i get the hang of it..me granny could dae better..

Estelle

Hunter
Band, I've always referred to a group of predator, specifically hunters activly on a hunt as a band; a band of hunters. When referring to a group of predators in general ( females, young, hunters and non-hunters) I think
tribe, works just fine.