come on then!

Y

yautjafanboy

neck rings, from scratch any tips? im thinking about some rubber cord, coiled up and glued and then cut up the back, im making a budget costume but i want it to look uber recogniseable so any suggestions?

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend, that and he owes me money!"

T

TK3467

Monsterrooms neck rings look very nice. If you like that, get something like roap. Thin rope and coil it up. Then maybe spray it with black plasti-dip. You may have to use a whole can, but it would work. My next mask (and all future ones) will have monsterrooms neck rings on it.

P

pirkleations

I think using 3/16 black rubber tubing would work just fine. Make sure you wind the tubing over a pre-existing collar shape(like off of a turtleneck shirt) for minimal distortion and easy wearing.

DangerDavey

S

skapunkjedi

i used rubber cord, it looked cool, but was kinda heavy!
it annoyed me in the end, so had to get a proper made one

S

Supreme Hunter

I was thinking about what I was going to use for my neck rings when i get done with my sculpt. and I was thinking what about backer rods a small one. I dont see why this wouldnt work but it is a idea plus it will be extremely light.

Chris

M

Maverick118

Well the small narrow gauge tubing you can get for air pumps that are used in aquariums work well. I'm using that for my neck collar and though I'm going to mold, I don't see why you couldn't use it to make a colloar that you'd wear. It's quite soft and pliable.