Comic Con San Diego 2007

Moore3160

Hunter
Hey Guys
Looking at posts here it seems many here plan to attend Comic Con San Diego this year.
So, I'm thinking lets plan a day and we'll all suit up together and the Predators will take over the Con.

If you plan on attended Comic Con San Diego 2007 and want to be part of the Pred meet post here. :)

I will be there all 4 days
Mike

rastapred

Hunter
San Diego Comic Con is July 26 - 29 2007 To get a hotel anywhere within walking distance of the Convention Center your best bet is go directly to San diego Comic Con's web site. the last time I looked they said they will start taking hotel reservations on February 6th I believe.

drgnfyre4

Hunter
If you are planning on getting a room do it asap. Historically they book up very fast for this. I plan on being there for at least friday and saturday.

pdisc

Elite Hunter
Hey whats everyone? I live in San Diego and will be going to the con all 4 days with Gene (Seahunter). We will be suiting up and on the hunt. I look foward to meeting some of you guys there. FYI........................Hotels fill up and book FAST....................DO IT ASAP. If you guys need a tour guide for cool places to go and eat........let me know. I know the town like the back of my hand.

Faken

Hunter
I really wanted to attend, but I don't think my daughter is old enough to handle the long flight and the show, so I'm going to wait for SDCC 2008 before I finally attend :)

Dan

Bovine13

Hunter
I might forsee a thrash fest in my future to get my suit together. If not, is it frowned apon to show up in street clothes. Would like to meet you guys.

pdisc

Elite Hunter
Naw man, street clothes aren't frowned upon at all.....................as far as hotles are concerned take your pick it can be anywhere from across the street to 6 miles away. I have a chart of whats close and what the prices are. All the info for the hotels are at www.comic-con.org and it should list all prices. If anyone has any questions about the con or San Diego in general.................don't hesitate to ask. I know just about where everything is in San Diego and how to get it.

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Looks I may be traveling down there with a Star Wars fan film that I'm helping with....time to dust off the 'ole skins

Bovine13

Hunter
Just checked the hotel situation for Comic Con 07....there aint nothing available. Looks like if you go you will have to drive in from a few miles away.

N

NUCKING FUTS

Hey pdick ill take up the offer on the tour guide im planing on staying at the Marriott hotel DB is going to be there dont know if hes going to stay with me or just come for one day he does have a new job now.

rastapred

Hunter
San Diego Comic Con reserves all the hotels that are in the area of the Convention Center. You will need to contact the Comic Con directly. if you want to be within walking distance. At least this is how it was last time I went.

Randy

Bovine13

Hunter
I searched the hotels thru the Comic Con site. However, Orbitz showed availibility within walking distance.

drgnfyre4

Hunter
When you call to make reservations also be aware that most of the hotels keep several rooms in reserve and you can get on a wait list also for people who cancell thier reservations. This convention books FAST and most people get thier rooms for next year the year in advance because it is a regular venue.