Comic Inspired Bio 2012/07/06 Updated Bane, Now Poison Ivy

hannay07

Hunter
I dont have any LEDS for it, but Bane is finished! I have to say that I am just freaking thrilled with the way it came out. I add the tubes to the front of the mask as a form of the venom intake. The thouhgt is the helmet turns the liquid into an airsole that the wearer can breath in. I wanted to give the middle a mechanical feel to it since it is a bio helmet after all and as a slight shout out for the new bane mask in tdkr. I couldnt stray from the original design though, that is the bane I grew up with. I think the red lense just really set it off though. I plan on going with green LEDS to match the venom tubes. Hope you all like it as much as I do :D . Thanks for looking!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2662]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2661]

xdmray

Elite Hunter
very cool! nice work. i didnt sell very many of these, so it's nice to see one get painted up! cheers!

hannay07

Hunter
Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. Its really motivating to see such a great response to the 2 crossovers I have done so far. I have ideas for others floating in my head as we speak. It also helps that my wife thinks they are really cool considering she doenst like the predator lol

hannay07

Hunter
So my dad had an idea with the bane bio that sounded really cool, which was to make the venom tubes a glow necklace. I liked the idea and bought the stuff, just got lazy and never put them on. That is until today, and I freaking love it!! I made sure that I used the spare couplings on the snout so I can change the glow stick portions out when they die. So here it is, let me know what you guys think. I took the pic in the darker room with no flash so you can get a better feel for it.
DSCF1170.JPG

I have also done a new comic inspired helmet recently for my wife (which suprised the hell out of me). I will be making armor to go with it, but thats on another thread. I present to you the poison ivy bio.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:30581]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:30582]

Last edited by a moderator: