COMPLETE CELTIC HUNTER SUIT 4 SALE!GET IT NOW B4 I TRASH IT!

T

ta2pro

just kidding on the trash part.once again,i ask andrew,in respect,if i may post this latest,and last,piece of art i am selling on the forum here.this is on a guy 6'2" w/lots of room around waist 4 bigger guys.i will not sell anything seperate.pm me if interested.these suits gotta go.if someone wants both my P1 and celtic,i may give a break.

DSC02143.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

my buddy having a ball,having the suit on and doing photo shoot

P

pirkleations

That is just plain BAD-ASS!!!

Great paint work and overall look!!! Love it!!!!

Man! I wish I had a few retirement accounts I could empty and blow on it!!!

~DangerDavey

S

SeaHunterr

Amazing suit Joe! you made that trash into a treasure, I think your suit looks better than the movie used stuff.

S

STEVE0671

Interested, PM sent.

My helmet looks great with that suit and dreads

T

ta2pro

each suit is reduced to $1800 shipped in u.s only.relpy now or i burn em'.

P

PredatrHuntr

Those are some pretty sweet suits you got there Joe. If I didn't have one coming from DB, I would do that in a heartbeat. Hope you send em to a good home.

Has this been asked yet - why sell both of em?

T

ta2pro

these were projects,not a hobby.i wanted to do them just to see the results.i know ive recieved flack,thinking i did this just to make money.but i am actually selling the suits at what i have just in materials w/no addition for time and labor.

K

kithunter

1800 per suit, that's a freakin steal.

if i didn't just drop some fundage on a new axe I would pick one of those puppies up.

D

Dragonskinstudio

dare i ask where exsactly are you getting these AVP body armours from?...and the sturnum plait....i ask becouse that is my sculpt.and if you are selling them? well

Dscn2114.jpg

Dscn2119.jpg

Dscn2133.jpg

Dscn2131.jpg

D

Dragonskinstudio

lets see the clay sculpts then!....i know my own work....and that is my jacket!!!!!

Dscn3994.jpg

Dscn3991.jpg

2227.jpg

Dscn2236.jpg

B

biohunter76

I've seen them in clay Derek, Those are DB's I have a set here, they are colse to your but not the same. Scott has pics of the clay sculpts. Relax a bit bro. these types of posts never get us anywhere.