Comprehensive Predator Image Archive??...

P

pirkleations

Hey all you Hunters and Huntresses out there!
I'm still very new to the Hunter's Lair(Only my second posting!) and learning more every time I log in. Since I've been out of the Predatorial loop for a spell, I've got a lot to learn about the latest tricks and treats of creating a new Predator persona. I've got quite a few reference photos from magazines, web sites and digital captures using my Mavica and a biiiiiiiig 30 inch TV screen.(And a sturdy DVD player)
My question to any and all is this:
Is there any one comprehesive site where the best images from the Predator films can be found? Or several good sources that would make even the cutest blonde Pred fan go into overdose?

Always on the Hunt...

DangerDavey
AKA: Pirkleations

S

Savage Yautja

My personal collection of Predator pictures, movie stills, and assorted files all archived form it's conception will definitely have you in Predator heaven. E-mail me with any questions at m_stempfly@hotmail.com

P

pirkleations

Thanks SY!

An informed hunter is a successful hunter. The more pics the better. I just e-mailed you a couple of pics of my last Pred costume fyi. Don't have a URL to pull any of my costume pics to show here though....yet.
I found the posted pics of the "Lost Hunters line-up" costumes as well. Damn!!! Those things are awesome to see all in one place!!!! I think I had a "yautja-gasm" just looking at them. Gonna go see how they blow up in my photo program...
Everyone here is great. This Lair really is like a Clan!!

DangerDavey

W

waynes manners

Mark is the man when it comes to research pics.
Make room for sure.
Mark, I'm still finding new stuff all the time!

Shawn

P

pirkleations

Yeah! Mark has been the best envoy for a lot of newbies!! And now he's pulled me in!!! But it is great finally "meeting" you all!!

And Mark, thanks for making my first visit to the Lair an awesome(and very addictive) one!! I spend more time here then I've ever spent in any Board....

DangerDavey

P

pirkleations

Awesome pics!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!
Although I live on the West Coast, I am going to make it a personal mission to get to Dragon Con 2006!! Jeeeeez!!! I've never seen so many Predators stalking around since I found that weird alien "cannon-like" device in my Cracker Jacks box. Hey...maybe I should keep it in my back-pack so I don't lose it. Wow!....look at those three pretty red dots........

You all may have spawned another future Hunter(Unblooded...for now)!

DangerDavey

S

SITH PRED

go to predpics.fateback.com do not type in the www part. they have all kinds of cool pics.

P

pirkleations

SP,

Great work on your Preds! Super archive of your process!!
I recognize the work from some Ebay auctions. I just hope I have the budget to keep up with the right costume-making products and tools!
Thanks for the sneak peek into your workshop!

DangerDavey

P

pirkleations

MG,

Thanks for the link! I was a bit overwhelmed with all the pics you have archived. Many of them I had never seen before and can use as inspiration in my own designs. If there ever was a compilation archive online, *that* is the one to go to!!

DangerDavey