Congrats to the troopers, officers and members of the 501st!!!

DangerDavey

Hunter
To all the members of the 501st everywhere, I wanted to congradulate you all for a great showing at the 2007 Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena, California this morning!! The troopers did a great job of marching on the city of Pasadena considering they had no peripheral vision and had to stay in formation the whole way. I was very impressed with how they all looked on the TV screen. All those drills and practices paid off big time!! Great work!!!

I've always been a big fan of Star Wars and the Imperial Forces!!

I just wish they were able to carry their blasters. They almost looked naked without their trademark side-arms. (

~DangerDavey

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Our own Alberto ( diavloblanco) was one of the troopers representing Italy's 501st at the Rose parade.

Head hunter

Hunter
a 501´st cool a fellow member

im from Nordic Garrison tk-1464 is my call sign

we also had som guys from nordic in the parade.

DangerDavey

Hunter
I had a feeling that at least a few Hunter's Lair members were gonna get to be there. Brava, Alberto!!

Funny how movie villians can bring people from all over the world together!!

~DangerDavey

lance here.........im tk-0745 (clean armor) and also td-0745(sandtrooper)
4 of our guys from new zealands garrison (outpost42) travelled to the parade,and reprsented us........"yay 501st !!!"
the guys all met george lucas,and havent "come back to earh" just yet........

an incredible experience by all accounts.............

DangerDavey

Hunter
Lance,

I am so happy that the 501st got some major publicity with the parade. That will go a long way for the charity work that you all do!!!

~DangerDavey

TK Rache

Unblooded
I wish I'd been there, I watched the live coverage, which was great apart from Bob Eubank's "get a job" comment, which was soon retracted after so many 501st people complained :) Some of the UK Garrison guys went over and took part, I'll be eternally jealous of them!!!