costume under-construction

mumbaki

Hunter
hi everybody heres what i have done for the past few months and still working on it, i'll be posting my progress along the way...
trying to do everything at a low cost, just used foam under padding, pringles container, construction foam, window blinds and whatever i find useful
im new to this so bare with me :rolleyes:
IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

Moloch

Blooded
That looks pretty damn good so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see the finished product. Ingenious use of found objects.

fantazar

Blooded
I hope you ate the Pringles first :rolleyes:

That's looking freakin excellent mate.
And, you're recycling too utilizing the rubbish!

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I like that no muscle suit. Really no need for one, Only thing need if doing a P1 or P2 is a chest piece. Looks like you have a really good start and the suit flows nicely. Keep up the good work and hope to see the finished piece.

HELL WARRIOR

Unblooded
here's an update on my costume let me know what you think.....

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg
Wow what alovely gaunts, with hands, from where u have them if i may know?
really creative concept i must say, using stuff from home, thats really not bad idea, most of the beginners could follow this and be success before they would start with all those more difficult technics.

Keep up the good work

roundhammer

Hunter
Nice use of materials! :rolleyes:

And may I ask how you made those short quills on your mask? Looks like some sort of silicone sealant?

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Nothing like seeing self made props. I like how you used you brain to make things from scratch. It looks great and I admire you on your hard work and crafting skills.

mumbaki

Hunter
awesome work mumbaki! cant wait to see it finished :rolleyes: how long have you been working on this piece?
been working on it for 5 months now and my goal is to finish by halloween....the hands i got from another lair member "yajuta clone", i got a very good deal on this..the quills i created from silicone sealant and im planning to add more to make the mask a little older or elder...

WarpedFX

Hunter
theres something about this particular costume that I really love. You have the perfect stature and pose imo. the armor looks like a nice hybrid between custom, AVP and P2. GREAT JOB!!