Could YOU be a queen ?.

F

frank thing

Hi Guy's.

I was just looking at Mels cool queen head sculpt and I was thinking all us guy's always make male suits and women stick with predetts..... well nobody sees whats under the costume so could any of you guy's go feminine and wear a predette suit ???? Could you pull it off as a predette ???. A interesting question to say the least ???? what do you think ?.

Frank.

T

tommynator1024

you mean like a transvestite predator? And what you're gonna call that, Lola??

S

Savage Yautja

Tell ya what, since you thought of posting it you can do it first and give us all your take on the experience.

T

The Big Gunns

For some reason people think that actually happens.

I had a guy at the FXshow who wanted to take a pic with me. And we are standing there posing and he says.. are you really a women in there?

If I was a d00d- I won't want another guy looking at me the way you all look at females...of any species
~Mel

P

pirkleations

I think that if a male costumer is slim enough, he could fill out the hips and chest area very realistically for a female Predette or other scifi/horror femme fatale.

DangerDavey

F

frank thing

How do we know female preds are slim.... they are probably even bigger than the males, kinda like spiders in that sence I suppose.

If so and you are a realy big guy would you ever consider makeing a Predette suit or is the hobby a male domination for the species ??.

S

Shataan

Nope. Not me dOOds. lol Example, I hated No One Lives Forever the PC game, cause when ya walked you could hear high heel clicks. hehhhehhehhe Can you say .... deleted? I bet ya can. ;0)

N

NibsFlibble

A guy (hetero) in a Predette suit would totally freak out. Only THEN would you FINALLY understand what us Fem's go through when we wear female-oriented costumes.

I've worn costumes that were male-oriented, and looked like a man when in them. I found it hilarious when 'chicks' want to pose with you and cop a feel. I NEVER let on I was female inside the suit. That was more fun than anything.

Guys are horny when it comes to Fem's in fem costumes.

A guy (hetero) in a Predette would run out the door at full speed, ripping off the costume, at the first horny glance from another guy ....... Can you imagine a convention full of horny guys looking at you or wanting to cop a feel?

Think about it.

I would love to see it, though ........

S

Shataan

"Can you imagine a convention full of horny guys looking at you or wanting to cop a feel?"

I have a totally wild imagination, but no.... nope.... this I can`t imagine. ;0) On the other hand, I do find female Predator suits attractive. Don`t ask me why, cause it boggles the mind. I think it comes from some kind of primeval instinct or something.

T

Trowa Strife

I wouldnt have a problem with it^^ Gunn's Pedette suit is Awsome, and all those other Predator Fem suits are really cool too, id do it

D

darkenism

that female larger stuff in the animal kingdom isnt always true...most turtles have a larger female...but in Snapping turtles the male is larger.... there is always an exception...both ways

i see it three ways

1) Larger Female: this will make it a more alien seeming species...harder for humans to relate too...kinda cool...weird

2)Larger male: this will be easier to relate to....but may be a lil to similar...

3) equal size: what if there are female clans...and the genders only unite to produce offspring...then males go with males and females go with females...

i dunno.........it could go a million ways

what do you think?

N

NibsFlibble

Yeah, Darkenism, but would you WEAR a Fem Pred costume?

Come on, give it up ..... you would, wouldn't you?

S

Shataan

hmmm I am starting to think Pirk is prancing around in a Pred fem suit right now in front of Nibs. ;0) ;0) And it`s having an effect. ;p............ hehhehhhe

"" and then I would. um...I would...ah, "

Cop a feel? ;0) ;0) nudge nudge

M

Moose Matson

I would wear one in a heartbeat, as long as Mel made it, and I would of course have to be allowed to keep the costume afterwords. So that I could admire it...standing there in the room....looking at me. it's dreads spilled over one shoulder those big beautiful yellow eyes calling too me. .....Moooosy!....Mooosy! and then I would. um...I would...ah, I mean!

Sure why not!

N

NibsFlibble

So, Moose, in other words ...... you would cop yourself a feel ....... ..... and enjoy it .......

Here's me in my police riot gear, "copping a feel" (get it?), on David .....

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Moose Matson

Well...Before you are comfortable with anyone else.

You've got to be comfortable with yourself.

S

Savage Yautja

Sounds like the mating season for wild moose os on!
Watch out they can be aggressive if you get into their territory.

F

frank thing

hmmm I like the female clans and the male clans getting together thing. Male offspring goes one way and the female's go another... kinda cool.

As for me I admit I would be male suit oriantated, I could wear a predette suit but as soon as another guy wanted to "cop a feel" I would probably get hostile but hey Predettes are hostile so I would fit the character perfectley. lol.

A

alpha pred

Hell no!! Like Gunns said...I dont want a male looking at me like that! I am very comfortable...as a man!

M

Mr Fett

I'm skinny enough I could probably pull off a fem-pred suit and nobody would notice.