Couple of Semi Custom Pred Figures

CYCLONE 06

Hunter
Did up a few custom Preds. Jungle Hunter from the Toys R Us 2 pack, with details added to his head, body, armor, and a repaint of the eyes. The Elder Predator with detailed armor, a Wolf Predator with clean Silver armor and metallic orange eyes, a second Jungle Hunter from the 2 pack with brown armor and a mcfarlane predator shoulder cannon and silver highlights, and a mcfarlane predator repaint, minus the shoulder cannon.

Nothing really completely custom, but a few upgraded looks. My camera sucks but I took the best pics I could.

Elder and Classic
100_1717.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1720.jpg

Brown Armor Predator:
100_1725.jpg

100_1726.jpg

100_1727.jpg

McFarlane Predator:
100_1723.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1724.jpg

Wolf Predator:
100_1728.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1730.jpg

Group Shot:
100_1732.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

these are sweet.I am working on a Berserker repaint now and then im making a sculpted my look Pred.these are sweet dude keep up the good work

CYCLONE 06

Hunter
these are sweet.I am working on a Berserker repaint now and then im making a sculpted my look Pred.these are sweet dude keep up the good work
Thanks. Speaking of Berzerker, I forgot to put his pics in here too. Heres an alternate version of Berzerker I did. These pics suck, I hate my camera lol.

Berzerk1.jpg

Berzerk2.jpg

Berzerk3.jpg

Berzerk4.jpg

Berzerk5.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Nice Berserker and you say your camera sucks mine is so bad the lighting cant be adjusted so its really dark and theres no flash wich is why i have been using either a phone or a webcam.

CYCLONE 06

Hunter
Thanks. I always used to wonder, at the end of Predator 2, the ones that show up without helmets, did they leave them in their cabins, or what ? Always wondered what the Elders woulda looked like.

~CYCLONE_06