cute style

Y

Yautja lover

i've designed an adorable predator style, and as soon as I figure out how in the world to post pictures in the text window i will show ya!

B

Bathunter

Yeah well....the doll ain't the only thing that's cute in the pic!!
Hubba, Hubba!!
BH

Y

Yautja lover

awww! why thank you! that's very flattering! especially from a predator fan.

S

Savage Yautja

the doll ain't the only thing that's cute in the pic!!
Nothing wrong with Predators being hot either! It's in our nature...

Y

Yautja lover

oh and they are hott. i catch myself drooling from time to time. God I want one.. GRRRR

B

Bathunter

Ok, ok....you can have me. (I'm better looking than Mark anyway)
BH

S

sinister70

Ah now I see the piccy.........Yeah cute and the drawing's not too bad either. And Mike it's nice to see you lowering the tone again..LOL

Y

Yautja lover

LOL. you better watch out, offering youself to me. Especially if you'll be attending Dragon Con this year. I have some cheesy pic up lines, sneaky methods, and thought out plans for a predator. hehehehe...

but i found the first alien i ever drew and thought i could put it up here too! WEE!

as well as a comic-ish style I drew for a predator.
Oh yes, and here is one i colored with crayons! that's me talkin' to an elder! I have an anime face! HA!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bathunter

GREAT pics!
LOL......Hmmm, yes I'll be at DC and I think I'll just have to take my chances!
BH

Y

Yautja lover

OMG. This is gonna be so much fun if I can go get my costume done in time! Cause you guys will no longer be the hunters... ::giggles:: muwahahahaha... it's gonna be my jungle there. Oh what fun..

P

PredatoRob

I think Bathunters title should be "Sexual Predator". Hahaha!!!

I like your drawings Yautja Lover. You should post more! I like your first drawing of the Alien. I have no idea what happened to my "firsts". Oh wait, yes I do.. they were lost during our "move". Moving is the Devil. @#%$ I wish I still had the VERY first drawing I did of the Predator. I drew it in 5th Grade while my blow-hard teacher was reading out of a book. I'd seen the back cover of the Predator 2 VHS and I thought the skull/spine he was holding was some kind of spinning club. Ah, the good old days. I do enjoy girls that're into Predator.

Y

Yautja lover

lol.. yea.. i have folders where i file certain pictures so i knew where it was. i have a lot of old stuff, that i'd be too embarassed to show! but i'll be more than happy to show my random styles.

as for being into predators.. you know it! I was raised on horror and scifi.

sexual predators? now that's food for thought. and i didn't mean the pun, the ones that kill people. wait... both tend to kill people. well, the ones that stalk people. oh damn! they both do. GRRR. i think i just confused myself... but anyway.. predators (of the right kind.. yea... that's better)= good