DAMN!!!!!!

B

bammatrooper

**** someone broke into my dads jeep last night stole his cell phone threw all of his cd's in the street and called everyone on our cell phone

damn we have major bad luck with cars
when we first night that we moved in some one threw tomato paste on my dads white truck
and one time our next door neighbors car got egged cause they thought it was ours
and someone spray painted my sisters car and side swipped it

godi dont know why this is only happening to us

S

Savage Yautja

Sounds like you need to invest in a good security camera to catch them on film. A good night vison camera. But mount it out of sight.

D

darkenism

they gave SECURITY CAMERAs at walmart now for $60-100... also if you go into the hunting section they have hunters cams...that you can set up on a tree or whatever and they will come on when someone passes in front of it...also $60-100

B

bammatrooper

my dad's jeep is a soft top which does have a car alarm
its all my fault
i didnt lock the jeep after i was done puttin the top back down i am soo pissed off

M

MoviesColin

Pull some military style op.

Sit in the bushes or in your room, garage, or even your neighbor's house and wait. When they come up, you'll either know who they are, or you can call the cops immediately from your position via cell phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CyberPred

Would only take once for me. Than I would shoot them.

Cary

M

MoviesColin

Just like deer hunting...

Last edited by a moderator:
P

predsniper

Sure does.... I live in TX, shot my first man at 15... no joke... But he shot first. 20ga at 100yrds... not nearly as effective as a 270 at 100yrds... right in the lovehandle.

W

woundedangel

Once I had a guy harrasing my motorcycle at the parkingslot. He didn't like my taking one. He put Threats on post it on my bike and one day he trashed my brakes and the battery.
I got Very mad.
As a former SSK Army Squad (Like SAS in ENGLAND) I camo:ed myself knowing he would come back, placed myself on the grass next to the bike with a camelback filled with hot choclate.
Late at night he came back with his postit's and a Bad Ass attitude.
When I rose from the ground in my camo just a feet away, He screamed like a little girl. He never said he was sorry...
but let me put it like this
My bike has bin safe ever since
What lovley memories I have
//Theo Sweden

C

Cassiopeia1979

BAHAHAHHAHA!
i'd have covered him in paintball pellets just to be sure the message got across.

W

woundedangel

Hehe, just be careful, "you should know thy enemy"
Never carry something you might have to use, and never provoke when you can fright
Well... I wish you the best of luck
You could tape it and use it against them, you might even make a buck or two