DB P1 getting the paint FINISHED!!!!!

T

The Xcalibor

Yessir, i just got this in friday, did a little clean up and trimming and now i got the base coat on. More on this later.

KEITH

P1010195.jpg

P1010194.jpg

M

MEANGENE83

This is gonna look like capitol dog S

I love you anyway tho

T

The Xcalibor

No kidding Mel, the spots are getting rediculous.

here is just a quick update on this P1 fellas. The brown spots are done, i hope to get some more layering and such done today before i get the black spots going. Enjoy

P1010203.jpg

P1010202.jpg

P1010204.jpg

P1010205.jpg

KEITH

D

drgnfyre4

thats a damn lot of freakin spots. You keep getting better and better each time I see you paint something Kieth!

T

The Mortal Immortal

Yep that looking really good keith. Looks like you getting you style down to the point.

T

The Xcalibor

Thanks dudes.

Scott, that is a kewl banner, makes me laugh. lol

KEITH

T

The Xcalibor

OK dudes, i've done a bit of work on it but havn't touched it in a week, i lost my nozzle on my airbrush so i need to get a new one. Well, enjoy the pic.

KEITH

P1010212.jpg

T

The Xcalibor

well, it is finished for all intended purposes. Hope you enjoy, Please give feedback! Thanks dudes

P1010215.jpg

P1010218.jpg

P1010217.jpg

KEITH

P

pirkleations

Damn, Keith!!

Every mask you paint looks better that the last!! I've got a lot of catching up to do to match your skills.

~DangerDavey

N

Nosfearatu

looks killer, maybe add some details to the inside of the mouth?

C

carlart

The only thing I would add is that the colors in the mouth are a bit too bright. Try toning down the pink of the gums and the red of the mouth.
Other than that, good to go.

carlart

J

JediUsurper

nice going keith

i agree the mouth should be paler and have more lighter tones of pink and some nearly white in places.

otherwise looking good

P

pro predator

hi everybody
how much would cost me a raw db P1 mask??
like it alot,
thanks