DB P1 Inkdoctor paint up

M

Master Yoda 54

I had gotten a DB P1 earlier in the year from Scott and Inkdoctor here on the lair said he'd do a paint up on it for me, so he did. Guys, the pics speak for themselves, He did a wonderful job on this mask, it will defenately be the highlight of my tiny collection.

Thank you Dwayne for your work even through what you went through. You did an Ace job on this and i would recomend you to anybody mate. Great job, everyone let him know how good a job he did. Thank you and good night.

finishedmask.jpg

finishedmask2.jpg

finishedmask3.jpg

Once i get it in and see if ill put dreads on it, ill post pics of it with the dreads.

KEITH

T

The Mortal Immortal

Awesome I like it. Ink you did a great job on painting and fitting those teeth in there. Keith your on your way to a whole new predator collection.

N

NibsFlibble

Looks great Keith! Nice to see your collection building up again!

T

The Big Gunns

Doc did a nice paint job on that mask. Very soft looking.

~Mel

I

inkdoctor

thanks for the kind words guys. im glad you like it keith i'll get it shipped out to you right away it should be there early next week.

M

Master Yoda 54

Hey Dwayne,

I got the mask in today, and guys can i tell you, the pics don't do the mask justice, the mask looks absolutely fantastic, it fits like a glove man. I'm very pleased with it. I will post some pics up of the mask once it gets its dreads placed on it.

KEITH