DB P1 Muscle Suit

P

Predfreak

Hey all, i need some advice about putting a muscle suit together.

Something i was wondering about, what is the best method of attaching the latex suit to an undersuit, sould it be a one or two piece undersuit ?

Also would you paint the latex suit first or attatch it to the undersuit then paint it ?

I am thinking about buying DBs' new P1 muscle suit, a friend will be painting it for me..........

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Freak..........

PredBanner.jpg

P

pirkleations

I haven't ventured into that realm of the costume process yet.

But I'd say attach the latex skin to the muscle suit before you paint it. That would prevent any chance of damaging the paint job while wrestling it onto the muscle suit.

~DangerDavey

S

streetjudge79

Here's some advice, don't buy from DB. You probably will never see it.

M

Maverick118

Didn't scott post up a tutorial not long back about how to put one of these together, I'm pretty sure if he see's this he'll help out he's a cool guy.

T

The Mortal Immortal

The new DB muscle suit (still in production) can be mounted on a one or two piece lyrca suit. The first piece to glue is the torso half. You will take dap weldwood glue and glue the chest piece done to the lycra suit. After that is dry you will then glue the back to the suit. The arms will need no glueing down. Now if this is a one piece you will glue just the waist to the latex top torso. Thats it unless you have to edit for size. If you have to edit it you will cut up and down the the inside seams. On the top torso you will cut from the elbow up to the arm pit and down the side. You will pull and glue the front and over lay it on to the back half to make it smaller. To make it bigger you will glue them to the under suit to open the the area. This goes the same for the legs you will cut from the knee to the crotch and back down. There will be a full tutorial sheet made for the new skins after they are produced.

L

lstradin

I just joined. I am sculpting, molding, painting, everything from armor to bio helmet. I'm doing ok, except I've come to a point where I don't have a clue. I noticed the discussion on the body suit and thought I'd ask someone. Can I just buy a lycra spandex body suit, put latex on it for texture, glue my armor (made of rubber) to it, and paint it. Will this work? I'm just a little lost, anybody been there?LOL. Thanks for any help anyone could give.

S

Savage Yautja

Yes. It isn't to hard to wrap yourself with saran wrap and put on the spandex suit then use a 4" trim roller and apply coats of firm mask latex this way you get even layers without runs. Once the first layer dries you can add the next coat. Once you have a good base layer you have the option of shaped upolstery foam pieces if you want to add some muscle to areas of the suit. Glue these on and coat over them to finish the latexing. Then powder it so it doesn't stick to itself and tear. Now you're ready for painting.

M

MEANGENE83

Thats some Kinky stuff wrapping yourself in saran wrap mark.... that must keep you very buisy! HAHA

WOW

S

Savage Yautja

You can use the saran wrap as a base before wrapping duct tape on top this way you get an accurate duct tape casting of yourself. Then can carefuly cut it free using a safety sissors by slitting it up the side and taping it closed like it was then foam filling it.