Demon Bat Display Bust at the London IMATS

DAVIDYR1

Hunter
This is for the Smooth On booth at the IMATS. Unfortunately, I wont be there with it but I'm honored to have something on display at their booth. :)

It's really meant to be a wearable mask, but for conventions and display purposes, I made this as a display bust instead. I hope those of you heading out to the show have fun...and take lots of pics for us less fortunate that cant make it...

Oh..and before you guys go nuts on me...I know, the eyes are not supposed to be orange :p..they're supposed to be green, but I didnt have any green eyes and that addition was a last minute thing...literally..:banghead
I sculpted open eye sockets, molded and cast them in less than 45 minutes.. :coffee

It's just my wearable mask adapted to have the eyes in there for display purposes. Even though they're the wrong color I thought they'd still look cool. :)

bf4.jpg

bf3.jpg

bf6.jpg

bf5.jpg

bf1.jpg

bf2.jpg

Enjoy!!!

David

I may be there work commitments permitting, as Neil Gorton is doing a few Demo's. If I do I'll be sure to pop along and tkae a gander at the smooth on stand and drool over the bust. cool work David

adegregorio

Hunter
Now that is one impressive mask.....Thats how I like to see the Bats, pissed off and menacing....... :)

Very, very nice work David.........

AL

Even though the eyes are a wrong color who cares it still a amazing piece of work, and it came out looking great and will be even cooler on a real person.

-Chris