Design the lair banner

K

kithunter

well since LK is now using his elder headpiece on his banner, i thought it was time for an upgrade, or at least a temp replacement.

Darkenism, had an idea to have banner design contest which has been done before, but i think maybe we shall change it up a bit.

so here is it

Design a banner, Anything goes, must be pred related of course, let's say we give it 2 weeks for all entries and i'll pick the top 5 (if there are that many) and as most things go around here.. i'll decide which is the winner.

I'll figure out a prize for the one who does get chosen..

Sound good, crank up the photoshop...

C

Chancelor22

why have a contest? i think the one up there now is awesome! i like it best out of all the ones i have seen.

M

MoviesColin

Not a fan of the current banner...idk. I'll try to whip something up.

I don't think you can die from photoshopping 24/7, can you?

M

MoviesColin

I'm missing the predator font, so this will be updated once I find it and download it...

Entry #1:

banner1.jpg

EDIT:
I forgot that the "Resource" is changed to "Forum" now... I don't have time to fix it now so I'll do it later.

And I'm missing Hawkins! Damn!

Y

YautjaWan

I'd love to see the tagline "we're gonna have us some fun!"
Love that part of P1

B

BurntKona

Found I still had this sitting on my webspace. Still have the source PSD to change text easily

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MEANGENE83

I would like to see a plain ole Lost Hunters Ship backdrop with all the LH standing posed as they appeared in the ship.

Why?

Cuz they are dead nuts the best damn preds of all the movies!

P

PredatrHuntr

I thought about what images to use for the banner, and after a while, I thought to myself, "what better pictures to portray than those of the creations that have appeared here on the boards?!"

Every single head and Bio (excpet for the Elder from the P2 screenshot) has been posted here by many different board members. Each of them sculpted, molded, painted and displayed with pride...

IMO, this is what makes this place what it is...

banner002fj5.jpg