Detolf cases and Superedge kits

BENSIN

Hunter
Any one have any SuperEdge kits built and painted and also use Detolf cases? I'm trying to get an idea on whether or not the basic SuperEdge kit will fit inside. I was thinking of doing the crazy Narin AVP Diorama and putting it in there, but from what I recall reading from Faken, that **** is huge and probably won't fit. I think it was 14in high by 12in wide?

Another concern, how do these kits do under lights? Will the light start to eventually warp the sculpt or the paint? How do you guys display your kits? Lastly, for kits that do not come with bases, what do ya'll do to keep them standing up right? I'm really digging the P2 SuperEdge kit, but it looks like he'll just fall over, and same goes for the newest kit they released based on the P1 Predator.

:)

BENSIN

Hunter
Any one have any SuperEdge kits built and painted and also use Detolf cases? I'm trying to get an idea on whether or not the basic SuperEdge kit will fit inside. I was thinking of doing the crazy Narin AVP Diorama and putting it in there, but from what I recall reading from Faken, that **** is huge and probably won't fit. I think it was 14in high by 12in wide?

Another concern, how do these kits do under lights? Will the light start to eventually warp the sculpt or the paint? How do you guys display your kits? Lastly, for kits that do not come with bases, what do ya'll do to keep them standing up right? I'm really digging the P2 SuperEdge kit, but it looks like he'll just fall over, and same goes for the newest kit they released based on the P1 Predator.
:)

BENSIN, shut the **** up. :)

Faken

Hunter
LOL Bensin... when you're done yelling at yourself, an SE kit should fit just fine. They average in the 12" - 13" height, so if the shelf space on a detolf it 14", you're should be golden. You'll run in to problems with Narin kits though, as they range in height from 14" - 19" in height.

Dan