Display for 1/4 scales

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by City90pet, Jun 13, 2016.

1. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

I would like to participate more here, and offer something other than my thoughts on the city hunter that can be over the top sometimes. I'm not as skilled in making stuff as slot of people here, but it's a start. And I burned myself with hot glue, lol. This was an easy project for me, and I want to get better at things like this. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

Nice work!

City90pet likes this.
  3. MAULER666

MAULER666 Unblooded

Cool work, should build up behind them too that'll look mean. I'm working on a dio now but so far it's 90% imagination 9%materials and 1% action lol. When I get it sorted I'll throw it up here see if anyone salutes, however I'm pretty sure mine will have less make-up and bangly thingees innit. =D

City90pet likes this.
  4. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Way to go Jess! :D

City90pet likes this.
  5. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

Thanks nic!!!!!

6. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

Thanks Issi

7. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

I totally plan o doing the back, that moss shit made a mess so I want to get something made out of paper. And I went through a thing where all I did was buy make up, because it looks nice displayed. Crazy I know. Thank you for liking!!!

8. Nightdweller

Nightdweller Blooded

That is awesome. What a bit of foliage can do to an already beautiful predator?! :D great work!

City90pet likes this.
  9. City90pet

City90pet Hunter

Thanks!!!!